Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What actions to tak when the competition becomes stiff

They are definitely lots of actions to take when competitions become difficult all you just need is to lookout for where you are not actually touching and try to work more on it

Advertisement Placeholder
When competition becomes very stiff one might be left with only one choice, and that is to looking out for the weakness of your competitors. When you explore the weakness of your competitors and make it more of your strength they will certainly lose their customers to you.

The best way to counter competition from any other business would be the advancement in quality and the reduction of price. Competition even brings out the best in most organisations.
Reduction in price might not be the next step as there might be a high demand for that product and therefore a high price should follow since the price of the raw materials would increase.

Some businesses suffer big damages due to stiff competition that they close shop out of frustration. This situation is evident in restaurants where the area is full of the same type of business. One wise businessman said it is not the discounts and promos that would bring the customers but the TLC in service - tender, loving care. Customers prefer to be pampered and treated as not just a guest but a longtime friend.
Businesses are put out by stiff competition if that business doesn't know their onions.
Stuff competition should spur you up to do better in your business, don't become antagonistic towards a fellow in the same business, instead learn and get yourself equipped with modern way of doing that business.

If you work or do business business in a very high demanding business environment where other competitors lined up round surrounding you. If you aren't capable of burning out the competition they'll knock you off.

When the competition is stiff, start developing new products and services. You will face stiff competition only when you are also selling the same products

At times competition push me hard breaking more boundaries for myself, it push me work more hard. So I'm not shy from facing stern test from competitors.
When the competition becomes stiff the best action to take is to be creative and bring out your uniqueness this will help you to strive in the market.

They are definitely lots of actions to take when competitions become difficult all you just need is to lookout for where you are not actually touching and try to work more on it
That's it, if the shop owner isn't touching a point that is of utmost importance in the business it derails it. And make other competitors to be ahead of em.

You should know that in business you are always bound to fave competition, so you should learn from them instead and try to use it to better your own business back.

The actions to take when business competitions becomes stiff are to offer services that your competitors will struggle to meet up, you can also reduce the prices of your goods and services. If the competition still persists, you can relocate your business to a better and favourable location.

Some businesses suffer big damages due to stiff competition that they close shop out of frustration. This situation is evident in restaurants where the area is full of the same type of business. One wise businessman said it is not the discounts and promos that would bring the customers but the TLC in service - tender, loving care. Customers prefer to be pampered and treated as not just a guest but a longtime friend.
This business man has said it all, i have seen situations whereby the product it self its not that good, but people still rush there, what makes them return is not actually the product but the service. How they are treated. As a business owner facing competition, what you should focus on should not just be how to improve your product, it should also be how to upgrade your service. Research on things through the help of survey, things that would make customer remain. For an restaurant, it could be a free play zoom for kids so the parents can drop them there and have a quite time together, stuff like that

When competition became stiff in business the thing you need to do is to check what make the competition stiff, is it because all of your are offering the same services or what. When you know the real cause of the competition then you try and find a way of making your business diverse to avoid such competition.

Of course you made a valid point in this thread post, because I notice some the shot down of some random restaurant in my area over here on the island,but I hope they lack this thing that you mentioned here tho.

When there is a serious competition in my business the first step i will take is for me to reduce the price of my product and slightly increase the quality of my products, with this I think I'll be able to overcome most of the publication.

The best action to take when the business is not doing well is to study the reason why the business performance is poor, either through yourself, your customers or the entire business markets.

You can reduce the price of your products a little and be more friendly and also create a better relationship and try putting up with customer behaviour

At times competition push me hard breaking more boundaries for myself, it push me work more hard. So I'm not shy from facing stern test from competitors.
1 actions to take when the competition become very Steve is to improve on your marketing skills and techniques with these you can be able to beat your competitor in the market and also improve on your product

1 actions to take when the competition become very Steve is to improve on your marketing skills and techniques with these you can be able to beat your competitor in the market and also improve on your product
When the competition is stiffer we should change our strategy that isn't benefitting to our business success anymore. And work with improve strategies and plans.

That's a very tangible and valuable point that person just told you there. Businesses like this may not get the customers via such common arangement, but rather by these things and attitudes that speaks to the human emotions

To become a successful business owner you need to find ways to stay a step ahead of your competition. Doing so is often easier said than done, and there's no simple answer to how to beat your competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds