Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What actions to tak when the competition becomes stiff

Some businesses suffer big damages due to stiff competition that they close shop out of frustration. This situation is evident in restaurants where the area is full of the same type of business. One wise businessman said it is not the discounts and promos that would bring the customers but the TLC in service - tender, loving care. Customers prefer to be pampered and treated as not just a guest but a longtime friend.
Truly customers love pampering because they are humans and everybody loves to be treated with Care, that's why in any business your customer are important.

Advertisement Placeholder
When a competition became stiff in any business the only thing to do is to find another alternative that similar to the existing one and change the game.

When a competition became stiff in any business the only thing to do is to find another alternative that similar to the existing one and change the game.
When competition is high, it is not advisable to run away from that. Try to face the situation, make a proper plan and execute it properly so that even in that high competition ,you can make good result.

Some businesses suffer big damages due to stiff competition that they close shop out of frustration. This situation is evident in restaurants where the area is full of the same type of business. One wise businessman said it is not the discounts and promos that would bring the customers but the TLC in service - tender, loving care. Customers prefer to be pampered and treated as not just a guest but a longtime friend.
I agree that tender love and care is needed in order to go ahead of the competition. Costumers really love promos and discounts. There are businesses that offers free delivery. And when the food is delivered at our home it is up to us if we will give a tip to the motorcycle rider who was their delivery person.

I agree that tender love and care is needed in order to go ahead of the competition. Costumers really love promos and discounts. There are businesses that offers free delivery. And when the food is delivered at our home it is up to us if we will give a tip to the motorcycle rider who was their delivery person.
The care is important for our business to grow. When we have a proper strategy and with care we implement that on real market, that should fetch us a good result. Everything depends the plan and how well you execute it.

When there is stiff competition I think the best thing one just need to do is to look at what other competitors are doing right and also key into it. With that I believe it will be very easy to make money from the niche

When the competition becomes so stiff, you will need to get closer to your customers to know more about them on how they want you to improve on the services or products that you offer them.

At times competition push me hard breaking more boundaries for myself, it push me work more hard. So I'm not shy from facing stern test from competitors.
One of the actions to take when the competition become very city is for you to go into a particular business who you know that will be very easy.

One of the actions to take when the competition become very city is for you to go into a particular business who you know that will be very easy.
Competition is part from the business, if you're serious enough you'll win over competition. And you need to be skilled when it comes to marketing your business.

The only thing you can do is to come up with irresistible offers which none of your competitor can do. Look for area in which you can beat them all and present it perfectly to your customers. they will have no other choice than to buy from you all the time.

Competition is actually a very good opportunity for you to know what has been liking about your company and then incorporate it so that you can draw the customers to yourself.

Competition is actually a very good opportunity for you to know what has been liking about your company and then incorporate it so that you can draw the customers to yourself.
My competition will become very stiff in business one of the strategy to say is to carry out creative marketing and also improve on the brand of the product with the issue can be able to beat your competitor in the market.

Competition in business is very healthy it helps you to keep developing on your business. When it becomes so stiff, you will have to get more closer to your customers to know more about your business.

Just stick to your plan when the market become a competition.just stick to your plan and when it comes to your favour it is yours

You can start by diversifying your marketing channels. Another thing you can do is to study your competitors to find their weak points.

When it comes to addresing the issue of market competition there are some basic rules that you can apply which will suits all business,like giving your customers a good attension to their needs,taking their suggestions and implimenting the ones that seams neccessary to growth.But some times how to attatckstif competition is local,some strategy is applied based on the locality.

Only the tough get going as the going gets tougher. You must have to map out a new type of strategy to counter the trend of the competition you are now facing if you don't want to go under the bus

I agree with you. Personally, I like patronising people who treat customer with care and I don't like shops where people are rude. So being caring would help you stand competitors.
Like we were taught in my place of work that all customers are things so I believe that the good treatment of customers will definitely make most customers to be patronizing the business.

Indeed he is correct, providing discount rates frequently will certainly just create you operate at a reduction, the very best method to fight competitors is actually through providing fantastic solution as well as providing clients worth for each cent invested.

Indeed he is correct, providing discount rates frequently will certainly just create you operate at a reduction, the very best method to fight competitors is actually through providing fantastic solution as well as providing clients worth for each cent invested.
Giving a discount or going on a sale is okay to fight the competition. But you may be surprised when the competition goes on sale too. You cannot fight a cut throat competition. That can make you bankrupt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds