Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What actions to tak when the competition becomes stiff

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Some businesses suffer big damages due to stiff competition that they close shop out of frustration. This situation is evident in restaurants where the area is full of the same type of business. One wise businessman said it is not the discounts and promos that would bring the customers but the TLC in service - tender, loving care. Customers prefer to be pampered and treated as not just a guest but a longtime friend.

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you. Personally, I like patronising people who treat customer with care and I don't like shops where people are rude. So being caring would help you stand competitors.

Yes he is right, giving discounts too often will only make you run at a loss, the best way to combat competition is by offering wonderful service and giving customers value for every penny spent.

Taking the example you give of restaurants, apart from the love and respect offered to the client and the improved prices, the quality of the food should also be evaluated, that they have a good seasoning, which also attracts many diners. It is very important the good taste of the food and the service provided by the waiters.

We should care for our customers so they'll continue to patronize our market. I love a situation where a seller treats me with love, and politeness

Theres a saying that goes "customers are always right" even when you knew they are wrong, taking good care of our customers and making sure you provide them with the best is the only solution when competition become stiff.

When there is a lot of competition, lower the price of your products and services and increase the quality of your services and products. When people find our you are charging less for higher quality, you will outsmart your competitors.

When the competition becomes more stiffer, I'll consider bringing the price a little bit low, and not lower than what i bought it. But lowering it to make some gains, so it will be lower than the other competitors own. But it must remain quality, then rebrand it to look more enticing.

When competition becomes stiffer, then you need to make sure you look for something that will let you standout and outstand others. You can even be involving in some customers incentive.

You know customers are always right so you should treat fine so that them will always coming to patronize your business, you should make sure you treat them well.

You're right, customers always wants to feel at home which is good. Another means of keeping up with competition is by devising new ideas to go about the business.

Some businesses suffer big damages due to stiff competition that they close shop out of frustration. This situation is evident in restaurants where the area is full of the same type of business. One wise businessman said it is not the discounts and promos that would bring the customers but the TLC in service - tender, loving care. Customers prefer to be pampered and treated as not just a guest but a longtime friend.
This is very true. some people are more than willing to pay the extra cost if they feel that teh customer service is better and this is also a strong marketing point for the business as well which will help in customers advertising your business without you having to do so. Word of mouth is very powerful.

In businesses there are healthy competition and unhealthy ones. it is always advisable to compete in am healthy state than competing with loss it will surely affect the business...

Well if I am being honest with you in reply to your question on the above post on what to do when the competition becomes stiff, I have to say that the best thing to do is just have an edge, have something that makes customers want to buy from you

The best action to take when the competition becomes stiff when it comes to a business setting or on market sales, is to improve on your marketing and also quality of a product. If your product has good quality customers will definitely come for it.

Customers are always right was coined from the principles of attracting customers in a tight competition, showing love and care and validating your customers would definately make them stick with you.

Know the terrain of the business you want to go into very well before starting a business. Look for what your competitors are not doing right to make it achievable in your business as a competitive advantage

The best way to counter competition from any other business would be the advancement in quality and the reduction of price. Competition even brings out the best in most organisations.

I so much agree with you on this, I am more likely to buy from a company that treats me well not people that treat and talk to me rudely and without regard.

At times competition push me hard breaking more boundaries for myself, it push me work more hard. So I'm not shy from facing stern test from competitors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds