Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Website Of the Month November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
Hello everyone,

We invite all of you to showcase your exceptional websites that truly deserve the spotlight!

The Grand Rewards:

• An exclusive index advertising spot to showcase the brilliance of the chosen website, gaining visibility throughout our community.
  • A featured sticky thread in our Link Directory and Feedback & Review forums, ensuring that this outstanding website becomes the talk of the town!
  • A thread highlight item will be added to your account, in which you may choose to activate for more exposure.
  • A manually rewarded Website of the Month Champion Badge.

This competition isn't just about rewards; it's also an excellent opportunity to discover remarkable websites, connect with fellow enthusiasts, and celebrate the vibrant spirit of our community!

Step 1: Submit Your Website

Reply to this thread with the following details:
Code:
Website Name:
Website URL:
Brief description of the Website:
Reasons why you believe this Website deserves to be honored as the Website of the Month.

Step 2: Cast Your Vote!

The submission phase will starts now and runs until 11:59 PM (GMT) on November 24th. Once the submission period ends, the community will have the opportunity to exercise their voting power! Vote for the website that truly impresses you and has you exclaiming, "This is THE ONE!" The website with the highest number of votes by 11:59 PM (GMT) on December 1st will earn the prestigious title of "Website of the Month."

So, Why Wait?

You can submit your websites until 11:59 PM (GMT) on November 24th. We eagerly anticipate your submissions and look forward to celebrating the exceptional websites that enrich our community. ;)

If you have any questions, clarifications, or simply want to share some appreciation for websites, feel free to drop a comment in this thread. Our fantastic team is here to assist you on this exciting journey!

Website Name: Forum Explorers
Website URL: https://forumexplorers.com
Brief description of the Website: Explore the forums and have fun! We are a chilled community where making friends is our number one goal. Register today to open the portal to fun, friendship and more!
Reasons why you believe this Website deserves to be honored as the Website of the Month. Because it's only been opened for less than a month and has almost got 80 members, it also has 1000 threads and over 3000 posts.

Website Name: Bizdustry
Website URL: Bizdustry https://bizdustry.com/
Brief description of the Website: We are a webmaster, forum promotion, business talk and crypto discussion board with over 15,000 members. Come and join us today.
Reasons why you believe this Website deserves to be honored as the Website of the Month: Our website aims to help out fellow webmasters by giving away free forum posts and reviews every so often to assist others in their journey.

Website Name: Pawn Game
Website URL: https://pawngame.com/
Brief description of the Website: Pawn Game is home to two popular Flash games from 2008.
Reasons why you believe this Website deserves to be honored as the Website of the Month:

Increases to online privacy awareness is an importantly growing trend. Pawn Game should be honored as Website of the Month because we take extra steps to ensure visitors to our website won't be tracked by third parties. We did the following things:

1. Redesigned our Discord widget to make 0 calls to Discord from the user's browser.

2. Ensured all content is served from our own domain, nothing from third parties (limited to just the website. forum could have videos and other media users post and I don't have a proxy for that yet. but we do use the youtube-nocookie.com domain for YT videos).

3. Added `<meta name="referrer" content="no-referrer">` to our pages' head so that third parties such as social media can't track our users when they click an external link (eg to a social media page) on our website. This also protects users from getting tracked by third party resources being loaded on the page, especially in the forum where there might be content served from third parties.

4. Added a detailed Privacy Statement so our visitors can understand what data we collect and who can access it.

5. Our website is open source and there is a link to the source code at the footer of every page. For example, if someone wants to make a website and doesn't know how, they can start by using ours as a base, or use it to learn how to make a website themselves! Anyone can also contribute additions or fixes if they like by submitting a merge request to our repository! :)

Additionally, our website is made using a static site generator and running for free serverless!

Last edited:
Website Name: BaysideGamers
Website URL: https://baysidegamers.com/
Brief description of the Website: Bayside Gamers is a community comprising passionate gaming enthusiasts, sharing common interests and values. Our focus centers on fostering engaging gaming discussions, promoting gaming content, and supporting the modding community associated with the Grand Theft Auto and Euro Truck Simulator series. As a community, we strive to create a welcoming environment for individuals who share our passion for gaming.

Nothing to say, even years old and end of the day it's a gaming website and it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea by any means. ENd of the day it comes down to you as an person

Two more days until voting starts! :) Submit your websites now.

Link: https://creatorsconnection.net/index.php
Brief description of the Website:
Just in time for the holiday season! We are a new board but with so much heart!

This board began a few months ago as just an idea that was bothering me. I knew I wanted to switch my focus back on my first love, which is writing, but I also wanted to figure out a way to give back to my fellow writers. After speaking to a few people, I knew that it was important also to make sure that I didn't forget the rest of those who enjoy other aspects online, too. For this reason, I opened this up to offering even more.

Reasons why you believe this Website deserves to be honored as the Website of the Month: I realize this portion of the post is late and I do apologize for that. I have honestly put my heart and soul into this forum and feel it absolutely deserves the honor of becoming your Website of the Month.

Last edited:
Link: https://www.seomanualsubmission.com
Brief description of the Website: Search engine optimization and manual submission services providers since 2004. Get complete digital marketing, website designing, and development services solutions for very competitive price. Guarantee for result oriented services or money back with SMS.

Need Suggestions: Admin / Moderators, we are managing few more websites to target different keywords for same company. So can i add them all in single post or have to create multiple posts.

Oh why not I guess. Admission is free, lol....

Website Name: Carnivore Talk - The Animal-based Keto Diet Community

Website URL: https://carnivoretalk.com/

Brief description of the Website: The Carnivore Talk Community is a group of people dedicated to helping each other reach their weight loss goals, reverse disease, and optimize their health.

Reasons why you believe this Website deserves to be honored as the Website of the Month: The keto-carnivore lifestyle actually changes lives, even saves lives. Thousands of people have reversed diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders like Crohn's and ulcerative colitis, lowered their high blood pressure, starved their cancer, and more. Many people can literally drop prescription medications they have been taking for years simply by choosing carefully what goes in their mouth at mealtime.

Any last entries? There are about 8 hours left before we start the voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor