Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🏆 Contest Website of the Month January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Hello everyone,

We invite all of you to showcase your exceptional websites that truly deserve the spotlight!

The Grand Rewards:

• An exclusive index advertising spot to showcase the brilliance of the chosen website, gaining visibility throughout our community.
  • A featured sticky thread in our Link Directory and Feedback & Review forums, ensuring that this outstanding website becomes the talk of the town!
  • A thread highlight item will be added to your account, in which you may choose to activate for more exposure.
  • A manually rewarded Website of the Month Champion Badge.
  • NEW: A sidebar advertisement: Example

This competition isn't just about rewards; it's also an excellent opportunity to discover remarkable websites, connect with fellow enthusiasts, and celebrate the vibrant spirit of our community!

Step 1: Submit Your Website

Reply to this thread with the following details:

Code:
Website Name:
Website URL:

Step 2: Cast Your Vote!

The submission phase will starts now and runs until 11:59 PM (GMT) on November 24th. Once the submission period ends, the community will have the opportunity to exercise their voting power! Vote for the website that truly impresses you and has you exclaiming, "This is THE ONE!" The website with the highest number of votes by 11:59 PM (GMT) on December 1st will earn the prestigious title of "Website of the Month."

So, Why Wait?

You can submit your websites until 11:59 PM (GMT) on January the 20th. We eagerly anticipate your submissions and look forward to celebrating the exceptional websites that enrich our community. ;)

If you have any questions, clarifications, or simply want to share some appreciation for websites, feel free to drop a comment in this thread. Our fantastic team is here to assist you on this exciting journey!

Website Name: Sonic Blast
Website URL: www.sonicblast.org

Sure I'll submit it. *edit* shoot, too late! Well next month then.
I just noticed I messed up the date’s. So don’t worry, I’ll still include you in the submissions.

Will get a voting up later today, so if anyone wants to quickly enter, feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor