Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Web Developer and Web Manager searching for jobs

Rikarudo

Credits
Contact Information
Name: Ricardo M.
Email Address: iSuit21 (at) gmail (dot) com

Good day sirs!

I am hereby applying as a webmaster and website manager for your website. I focus on the creation of new websites, managing the existing pages and promoting it on the web, which involves white hat SEO.

My Experiences
WordPress
Since the beginning of my online projects I have already been using WordPress. It is a simple and yet powerful blogging software, which can also be used for content management. I am quite familiar with various admin control panels, premium together with free designs and modifications.

MyBB
This is my favorite forum software and I have been experimenting with it quite a lot. Not only have I already successfully installed these type of forums for other users, but also created packages that include over 50 themes and 30 plugins. This just needed to be uploaded and installed. Template errors are also no problem at all and I am able to modify it at any time.

Joomla
One of the best content management systems on the web is Joomla and quite commonly used. Therefor I have also gotten educated about it, its features, modifications and designs.

CSS / HTML
In the case a budget for a premium web design is limited, a basic CSS / HTML template would work as well. It is more difficult to setup, but cheaper than purchasing a script. Recently I have setuphttpo_O/funcraft.noscraft.com for one of my clients and the entire website is running on HTML files.

jQuery
I am not a jQuery wizard yet, but I can code it and modify existing scripts, such as sliders or other website motion.

SEO
My work is only based on white hat SEO and my services only involve legitimate backlinks from real websites. I am not scrapping links nor am I spamming. I will comment websites and write articles in order to get you high quality backlinks and popularity.
This procedure may take longer, but I do not wish my clients to receive a penalty.

Languages
English
I work hard to improve my grammar and expand my vocabulary, as professional websites shall not contain any kind of mistakes. The content on the websites I manage is regularly reviewed as well. My current status is C2.

German
I may be a native speaker, but I am not keen on creating any websites entirely in German. I may translate certain texts or other parts, but I mainly focus on global sites or pages written in English.

Services
Website Management
I would manage your website for a small cost each month, which would involve adding new content, modifying the existing content or script and installing plugins or themes. In the case you are in need of web hosting as well, I would be able to supply that without any additional fee. You can message me at any time via skype or email for changes of the website. I will finish the task within 24 hours after I have received your message. Notice that I will instantly receive emails on my phone as well and therefor I can be contacted at absolutely any time. (unless I sleep of course or am in a phone restricted area, such as a hospital)

Website Development
I just love setting up completely fresh websites, forums and blogs. I guarantee an amazing design, awesome features and the hosting I shall be able to supply as well. If a top level domain is necessary, then I will purchase it immediately.

SEO
For a small monthly fee I will be promoting your website on various places of the web and make sure that your website gains a few quality backlinks. Like I have stated above, I will not commit any blackhat SEO.

The prices change depending on the specific task and if you are interested, you may either reply to this thread or message me via skype.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Ricardo

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds