Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔍 SEO Insights Which SEO Strategy is more Supreme: Content Optimization, Technical SEO, or Link Building?

Discussing search engine optimization techniques and questions.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
In regards to my latest article: https://freeforumhosting.com/comparing-seo-features-in-paid-forum-software/

We've all started managing online forums at one point, and undoubtedly, SEO is the key to driving organic traffic and thus creating a thriving community. So, let's dive into a lively discussion about our experiences with different SEO strategies.

Optimizing Content: Content is king, right? I've said it numerous times before. Have you found that meticulously creating forum posts, threads, and discussions with SEO-friendly keywords and user value has been your secret SEO strategy? Share your content optimization tactics and any success stories!

Technical SEO: Technical SEO involves optimizing your forum's structure, site speed, mobile-friendliness, and other technical aspects. How important has this been in your SEO journey? Any tips or tools you swear by? Feel free to share any screenshots, websites, etc.

Link Building: Building bridges to success, one link at a time. Have you seen remarkable SEO improvements by building quality backlinks, both internally and externally? What strategies have worked best for you?

Eager to hear your thoughts about the preference of these three and your insights on them. :)

One successful approach to SEO strategy is to focus on producing high-quality, relevant content that meets the needs of your target audience. This includes conducting keyword research and incorporating those keywords naturally throughout your content. Another essential strategy is optimizing your website's technical aspects, such as improving site speed, mobile-friendliness, and URL structure. Building authoritative backlinks from reputable websites and engaging in guest blogging can also boost your website's visibility. Additionally, optimizing your website's meta tags, titles, and descriptions can improve its appearance in search engine results. Remember, SEO is an ongoing process, and it's important to stay up-to-date with industry trends and algorithm changes to adapt your strategies accordingly.

I would say content is the most important. Otherwise, all your other stuff looks like some scheme to game the system. In other words, you might be assumed to be cheating users of good content, the main purpose of a website usually.

Each of these strategies is important in its own right, their effectiveness vary depending on your specific goals and circumstances. Content optimization ensures your content is discoverable and valuable to users. Technical SEO provides a strong foundation for search engine visibility, and link building can amplify your site's authority.

To determine supremacy, consider your priorities. Are you looking to enhance the user experience and content quality? Prioritize content optimization. If site structure and performance are key, focus on technical SEO. Need to boost authority and credibility? Emphasize link building. In reality, it's often a combination of these strategies that yields the best results. So, the "supreme" strategy depends on your unique needs and goals.

I think its the technical SEO that is the most important. One can definitely have good content and right keywords but if the structure (Technical) is not right the content is of no use at all. I have spent a lot of time on one of my forums which generally used to have clicks on google ranging between 300-500 per day for a 4 year old website, which is very less. But once we started working on the Technical Part Fixing structure and other improvements. Our clicks on google started ranging from between 750-1200 per day. It simply just helped us reach the right set of audience within weeks. Graph for reference.

1699344401872.png

One can definitely have good content and right keywords but if the structure (Technical) is not right the content is of no use at all.

see, and I agree but think these 2 are essentially equal. Link building, IMO, is a distant third. Focus on a strong engaging website, that is technically sufficient. The links will come.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest