Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ways to get business/ sales in a very narrow market

the best way to be successful is to carry out an exhaustive market study, get to know the competition well and then use creativity by offering something that no one else can offer ... this way you will stand out and your sales will increase
You are quite right , carrying out a market study is the best way to know the types of competition you are having regarding your business, that's How you will be able to find a long lasting solution to your problem

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are having a market in in a narrow situation then I think the best thing to do is to play it Safe. You are not going to want to go all out and risk losing your important capital at the end of the day.

I don't know how you plan to get more sales if you dont want to spend money on advertisment. It is the basics of every business whether small or large. You are creating awareness for your business, so you don't have to worry about the money you'll spend because you'll surely gain it back.
advertisement is the sole of business , even when your business is doing well , you still need advertisements to upgrade your business because You wouldnt want to remain stagnant

Advertisement could be the only solution. You could also increase the quality of your product and you can also study the markets to really understand what people are interested of you. This might help.

So my dad runs a small business that sells in a rather niche market. It's import and re-sell basically, but big ticket items so we only need 1-2 sales a month but since I've been here we've had none. He doesn't want to spend on advertising, and doesn't want to employ aggressive sales tactics... how do we get business in then? sales and marketing is definitely not my thing but it's getting desperate and I'll do whatever needs to be done...
That advertising he's reluctant to go into could be what would save his business.
I understand how those sort of business operate, they are rarely sort out for, solution is to make the business known to the few that would want it

Advertisement is the soul and heart of a succesful business and if yiu dint have money to advertise on Radio and Television stations , you can as well take your business online and advertise on Facebook , whatsapp and more,

It could be a really tough thing to run business in such kind of conditions. This is why I prefer to conduct business when the conditions and the market is in the the right direction.

I think an effective strategy is for you to make your product stand out from that of your competitors, it's going to give you a lot of returns.
That would be a good one,but before that one should be able to know and understand what the needs of the customers are,then come up with a superior products or services that the market does not have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds