Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ways to get business/ sales in a very narrow market

I'm not sure why your reluctant all your dad is reluctant to do a bit of marketing. I just think the best way get the products out there is through marketing.
Ask any advertising officer and he will tell you that no advertising may mean no business. Even if you have no budget for marketing you have to sacrifice in other things to be able to have some ads.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ask any advertising officer and he will tell you that no advertising may mean no business. Even if you have no budget for marketing you have to sacrifice in other things to be able to have some ads.
True. If you don't put your business out there, then people are less likely to patronize you. Advertising and marketing is key to every successful business.

Write your reply...ways to get business sales in the market well there are many way to get business sales in the market it also depends on you handle your customers

You can devise a powerful and irresistible offers for the targeted audience. You must make it pretty much easier for them to buy and offer them a lot of bonuses for every purchase.

Business owners need to understand that we use money to get money, if you have tried the normal means of creating a niche having a good customer relationship skill and yet low sales it's time to put money into work, by advertising etc

It by the way you approach business sales in a narrow market it by the way you approach your customer and you can also get business sales by giving out promo you see in this part of the world promo attract new customer alot to business men and makes your sales grow fast

You can offer coupon for the existing customers in order to motivate them to buy more from you. also you can also set up a referral program in which people get paid for every person they refer to your business.

To get sales in such environment, you may have to improve on your strategies and Branding as well, you may have to spy on your competitors once in a while to understand more technics and how to soar above them.

Your dad is old school and it's left for you, the new generation, to bring the business alive by going into agressive advertising on ALL social media platforms and forums. Start packaging and branding the business.

You need to create some level of awareness no matter how small,tell friends to tell friends,post on Facebook groups and even your wall,post on Twitter too

When your dad don't want to spend on advertisements then you can make use of social media platform to let people know about your products.

So my dad runs a small business that sells in a rather niche market. It's import and re-sell basically, but big ticket items so we only need 1-2 sales a month but since I've been here we've had none. He doesn't want to spend on advertising, and doesn't want to employ aggressive sales tactics... how do we get business in then? sales and marketing is definitely not my thing but it's getting desperate and I'll do whatever needs to be done...
I believe you don't have to sell your shares and the companies before you can brings share holders into the business, you can do a free advertising online through the use of free internet ,

To get a business in a narrow market on in a not to performing market, you will have to improve your business marketing to make people to be more aware about the services that you rendered for the company.

The best thing to do is to follow the league and advertise. If your father is not willing to advertise his products, then the business maybe stagnant because even well prominent businesses still engage in advertising.

You need to develop a winning advertising strategy for your product in order to win more customers and make more profit in the narrow market. You can hire an expert to craft a compelling advert for your product.

From the way you narrated your story and the tone, it's obvious that your dad isn't an authority in his industry or locality. If he were, then he might not need spend too much on aggressive marketing.
I reiterate that he has no option than to dive into serious marketing and positioning his business out for people to see.

Your dad has to deviate a bit and start to advertise his products. This will help him to maintain his current customers as well as attract new ones. Other competitors might take advantage of this if care is not taken.

If you are marketing your product in a very narrow market then you should ensure that you go in very strong with your marketing campaigns. Adding social media campaigns to it is going to be an added advantage.

If you can do whatever it takes why not try to advertise for him. Start small, make us of your social media account, make it known to people what you deal on

There are so many things you still have to find out because based on your narration there are so many things that are to be unveiled concerning the business. Maybe your dad has the secret.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds