Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ways to get business/ sales in a very narrow market

I'm not sure why your reluctant all your dad is reluctant to do a bit of marketing. I just think the best way get the products out there is through marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Standing out from the competitions isn't always a easy feat to do, but it can be done with the right knowledge, uniqueness would definitely play an important role

If you don't tell people about your products how will they know about your product.advertisement is a major key to awareness,no matter how good your product is you need customers to hear about it,the offers and the discount as well as the features.Ad is the key here.

You should first try to do an extensive research about the customers in the market then you should bring about new innovations that counter your competitors

Advertisement is a determinant in business . No matter the kind of business you into, you should create the necessary awareness required in order to make sales
One of the livewire of any business is the contineous patronage from customers and one way to ensure this is a strategic plan on how to get in customers into the business and advertisment is a major factor to acheiving this.

According to my own point of view, the best way to get business sales in a narrow market, it by the way you approach your customer, and you can also get business sales by giving out promo, you see In this part of the world promo attract new customer alot to business men and makes your sales grow fast
There are different ways to get business in a very narrow market in doing this you have to make sure that your business has scored marketing buoyancy and also the quality of your product is known

First, you should endeavor to do a very thorough research of the market and the customers to know more information about them and how to use it.

You guys can give 2% discount on every sales..you will be surprised to see how well this will go ..just try it
This is a good idea for which someone can be able to make some sales in a very saturated market but the best way that I have discovered to make sales in a very competitive market is by provide a highly quality product and services and with this you may not even need marketing to sell this product and service because they will announce themselves.

If you truely want to change the way you see things done in your business, you must change your tactics to see results. Don't be afraid of ads. You must place adverts to move your business forward

If he doesn't want to advertise since its business is not new and he has competitors, he can go for discounts. Like he would allow trade, cash and quantity discount in his business.

This is a good idea for which someone can be able to make some sales in a very saturated market but the best way that I have discovered to make sales in a very competitive market is by provide a highly quality product and services and with this you may not even need marketing to sell this product and service because they will announce themselves.
Nice idea, I think this should be a great way to market your goods, but I think a narrow market may be more challenging because am sure their will be a competitor selling the same product has yours, how do you strategies on that?

I think an effective strategy is for you to make your product stand out from that of your competitors, it's going to give you a lot of returns.

Gradually my mini business is living up to the expectations. The secrete to doing business and coming on top is finding the right business, making better plans and operating in the right location.

To get sales in a non performing market, you will have to do aggressive marketing in every corner of your target business sales. By aggressive marketing, I meant advertising your products with all the available advertisements platforms that people will see, hear and read everywhere they go.

Seems your dad is holding on to the traditional mindset, but I will say that if you want to make sales often you have to get into the face and consciousness of potential customers through advertising.

I think for my own view let your dad relocate since the business is not moving as before, let he try other places since he don't want to advertise the business.

Try the cost reduction strategy and try to reduce your cost lower compared to the cost of others in the market, that could help drive wanted customers to your place.

There are different marketing models he could try out like offering discounts and bonus to the customers so they would be attracted to buying the product

When you don't want to spend on ads then you need to study the market and bring down the price if your products a bit lower than your competitors.

It is company, you invest cash to create more cash. Within this particular contemporary times when the competitors price is actually higher exactly how performs the intent to be successful it performing that type of a company without marketing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds