Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending

You can only avoid excessive and lavish spending through planning and budgeting, and you must also learn to save no matter how little it might be
True, the need to be disciplined cannot be overemphasized. When you do not have discipline when it comes to money, then there is no way you can avoid excessive spending.

Advertisement Placeholder
Food is one of the major expenses for all people. You have to cut your food budget. I don't mean to say you should go hungry, what I mean is stop drinking tea and coffee, eating ice creams and chocalates. These items do not have much nutritional value but cost a lot on your food budget.
I agree that food is tops in the list of expenses. However, I do not want to scrimp on food. When I want steak then I will buy beef even if it is expensive. Depriving myself of nice foods is against my policy of happiness. I would rather save on electricity, water and gas for the car rather than touch the budget for food.

Discipline is one of the most important points here because if you are not able to discipline yourself you will not be able to achieve a very good spending habit, and also people who are spending so much to not have a serious dream.

That is a very detailed article you have above. With the present hardship, it is very important for one to spend wisely. As someone already stated above, drawing of budgets will really help to check your expenses and income.

True, the need to be disciplined cannot be overemphasized. When you do not have discipline when it comes to money, then there is no way you can avoid excessive spending.
It is only a few number of people that understanding this and so they hardly make any good use of money that comes their way in the long run.

Discipline is indeed the most important factor of them all because that's what would make the difference in the end, so it's important to be disciplined in general in life

Personally I believe that you have to have a budget for you to be able to manage the kind of expenses that you take during the day which is why he will not be able to go out of your budget and save your money.
You are very correct. If we want to avoid excessive spending we must have a good monthly or weekly budget for all our needs and wants by preparing a good scale of preference.

You guys in here would not believe but I have been living for the last three days for less than two dollar. This is the point I have realized that right now I am living in times where I can save money for the future because in the future my expenses will rise. I have no job and solely rely upon online earnings. This is a motivation for those who want to save money.

There are lot of ways to avoid excessive spendings. One of these is to be disciplined. You need to set your target, I mean those things you need to get done so you'll need to check yourself

Avoiding excessive spending and means putting your priorities in place and in order. Know the difference between what you need and what you want because it will go a long way to helping you

Saving is the first way of learning how to avoid excessive earning, by saving the excess money is the best way, and you have have to learn how to control your self and have self discipline.
Many individuals who spend unreasonably need more cash or are consistently paying off debtors. On the off chance that you additionally spend unreasonably and you need to stop it, at that point this post is unquestionably for you!

1. Learn Discipline: Discipline is demonstration of making the best decision at the ideal time. It is equivalent to discretion. Being focused is the surest method to chop down unreasonable spending. Control involves having the option to spend in a savvy and sound path without anybody convincing you to.

2. Try not to convey more money than you need around: Let's consider two people John and Daniel. John ventures out from home with 6,000 Naira and Daniel ventures out from home with 1,400 Naira. Who is bound to go through unnecessarily spending during the day between the two people? Clearly, John is probably going to spend unnecessarily and Daniel is probably going to spend sensibly

3. Have an arrangement … A spending plan: A spending plan is separated synopsis of proposed consumption typically combined with anticipated income. When making a spending plan, your proposed use should be lesser than the normal income in order to cater for possibilities or emergence that may emerge.

4. Squander not and purchase in mass: Do not waste any significant things or resource you have. On the off chance that you discover a thing no more useful, at this point be helpful, you can do well by selling or giving it out to noble cause. Likewise, purchasing things in mass saves you a ton of cash as the unit cost of products are higher when contrasted with what you get for purchasing in mass.

5. Figure out how to say no to chipping in your cash and purchasing pointless things: Sometimes your powerlessness to deny certain things is the motivation behind why you are constantly poor. You ought to try not to chip in your cash to occasions that surface too much of the time and not incidentally. Also, you ought to request yourself from you truly need what you are going to purchase.

I agree that food is tops in the list of expenses. However, I do not want to scrimp on food. When I want steak then I will buy beef even if it is expensive. Depriving myself of nice foods is against my policy of happiness. I would rather save on electricity, water and gas for the car rather than touch the budget for food.
Agreed., Sometimes you can just make unnecessary expenses simply because these spending make you happy. If food brings you happiness, you can continue spending on food and cut expenses on other areas.

You write up a very valuable information and according to me it is not too difficult to manage your expenses. if you want to lower your expenses you must limitise your wishes and desires, and try to live in your limits
The best way to avoid excess spending is for used to have a budget as a businessman or an individual with your body and you can be able to plan your expenses and know the amount of money to spend every month.

You write up a very valuable information and according to me it is not too difficult to manage your expenses. if you want to lower your expenses you must limitise your wishes and desires, and try to live in your limits
This is where self control comes into play, set limits and budget for each expenses. Set a specific amount you would want to spend and try as much as possible that you dont exceed your limit. Just like you said the reason why so many persons spend too much is because we have so many wishes.

This is where self control comes into play, set limits and budget for each expenses. Set a specific amount you would want to spend and try as much as possible that you dont exceed your limit. Just like you said the reason why so many persons spend too much is because we have so many wishes.
You said it well . The only challenge is that one may have self control and good saving strategy but he may not be able to save much due to some unforeseen challenges coming up every now and then

You said it well . The only challenge is that one may have self control and good saving strategy but he may not be able to save much due to some unforeseen challenges coming up every now and then
Yes i perfectly understand the last part as i have experience this so many times. I once started a saving plan and it was actually going well but different things keeps on coming up that i had not planned for which there was no way i could ignore them, i had to touch from the savings.

Gambling is what I've been making me to spend my money extravagantly,I'm just trying to overcome the addiction because it is not easy for me especially with sport betting, I really need to discipline myself on that because it is affecting my finance.

Yes i perfectly understand the last part as i have experience this so many times. I once started a saving plan and it was actually going well but different things keeps on coming up that i had not planned for which there was no way i could ignore them, i had to touch from the savings.
Everyone experiences this and it has been something that have been discouraging to save but we can't do anything. We just have to live with it and manage our fund .

You are very correct. If we want to avoid excessive spending we must have a good monthly or weekly budget for all our needs and wants by preparing a good scale of preference.

I cannot remember what my mentor used to tell me when it comes to dealing with your expenses because if you don't deal with the expenses it will overflow your business and you will be full of debt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds