Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Water business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abonyo Dickens

Reputable member
Credits
Have come across many individuals selling mineral water along the streets. Between processing of water and selling the already processed water which one is more profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think both of them have their own markets and they are very profitable since one is the bulk seller and the other retailer. You cannot do without both.

Already processed water is the best I prefer. Although, it looks as if its not a cute business but its a method of earning cool cash. Processing water will lead to selling in wholesale price, but selling in pieces will earn you more.

The two are all profitable business, it depends on your experience you have. If you're good in manufacturing pure water, then you gonna make pretty much money than the marketer or reseller of the product.

Have come across many individuals selling mineral water along the streets. Between processing of water and

Have come across many individuals selling mineral water along the streets. Between processing of water and selling the already processed water which one is more profitable.
Hello, for sale to the public bottled water is the most profitable since to process it requires a plant, equipment and products and it is a more expensive investment.

People prefer to use processed water especially when it is bottled . However most people don't like buying bottled water from the road

Already processed water is the best, you need it now and fast, and also be careful where you get your water. Make sure they are registered under licenced agencies.

Water business is really profitable and also depends on the location, if the location is hidden and okay, then you can start your business and also it must be a clean water

Water business ?? What's your mean ?? You say that which type of water business do you want? Or something else!? If you want to know types of water business which is very you selling water bottles or water can.

I have seen companies that sells already processed water. The business is also lucrative. Firstly you need to register your water processing company under due government institutions. A water source is created and it’s treated then packaged into nylon or bottle.

Whatever water business is that, its a good idea because people nowadays got conscious, even in water thryre drinking. Because of pollution, some people decided to buy filtered water . Thats why its a good business idea.

Seriously both are really profitable because they both same thing and as for me people really gain in water so much than minerals, I also prefer processing waters are cool also just the stress and moreover you can't notices there's lots of cool cash there

Water work depends on the area. If you start work in a place where the water is very dirty, you can run your business, but you will have to spend a lot of time in this work, so this work is not very useful because of time expending.

I don't really know what you trying to say or what you mean by saying water business. Do you want to start a water business or you want to talk on types of water businesses that we have in Nigeria.
Water business is really profitable and also depends on the location, if the location is hidden and okay, then you can start your business and also it must be a clean water.

Water Refilling Station Business has been a great financial resources. Find a good location. Having your water refilling station business at a good location where foot traffic can flow into your station can be just the thing that can improve sales.

visibly, both processing and mineral water are the best but I would refer to the processing water we all know that clean water is good for human health and remain safe from different diseases so water business is really profitable

Water purifying business is running faster than all others because in every country there is always one or some cities where supply of water I not available so people use to buy water from the companies and they used it on daily basis.
This business is very profitable either you want to sell it on streets and on companies.it works for Both.

The processing of water may not bring in much profit, major reason why lots of people are not into water processing business else they go into water processing plus packaging, this brings lots of profit but has a lot of investors on it. If you decide to invest in this, you may have to have enough capital and a unique way of marketing to surpass your competitors.

Water business being a very huge type of business model because of the demands and necessity which everyone depends on to survive, making it also very competitive business to venture into, with that said I believe the retail aspect of the business commands more sales and profit rather than the processing aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds