Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Water business

Status
Not open for further replies.
The profit margin in mineral water business is highly dependent on how many you sell and selling water business is good because no one can do without it

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not sure, I think they both go hand in hand. I mean you can't sell processed water without first processing the water and making sure it is hygienic, so I wouldn't be able to say particularly which one is more profitable.

Have come across many individuals selling mineral water along the streets. Between processing of water and selling the already processed water which one is more profitable.
In both cases, I think mineral water is a lucrative business. If you sell processed mineral water, it may be less profitable than what you process yourself, because in that case you will have to increase the price at which you sell it.

Have come across many individuals selling mineral water along the streets. Between processing of water and selling the already processed water which one is more profitable.
I think so selling of process water need more hard working but for processing of water you need machines and other things both need money and time but I suggest you processing of water

Selling mineral water is profitable but processing and bottling water, while profitable, would require bigger capital. if you have the capital you can set up your own water bottling company and start wholesale of bottled water to retailers.

In the current era, the water business is very profitable due to the unavailability of clean water You do not need to rent a place to start this business, but you can start this business at home.And through home delivery system you can provide this facility to people and get good jobs.And this business is not very demanding and its demand is increasing day by day

Concerning investing into water business. Well, I think people will prefer the processed and purified water especially when it is bottled. You have to notice your environment to see of the business is worth venturing to so as not to invest and have low sales

It is much valuable on those areas where is no supply of water. Water business is really profitable and also depends on the location, if the location is hidden and okay, then you can start your business and also it must be a clean water for the people's health.

Both of these kinds water you mentioned are a lucrative and profitable business, they have different target audience. water business is a good business that can generate a good profits for its practitioner, you just need to make accurate research on the one you choose to be selling so that you will know in and out of it.

The business of water is a good and lucrative business to invest into. Many developed country dont have access ro clean water. The profit of bottled water industry is high and encouraging. Water is good and water is life.

Water mineral business is very profitable Because nowadays, in every city and and people do not get clean water to drink and so the demand of water minerals is very high And people are facing a lot of trouble because of not having mineral water, so do its business, it will grow very quickly and prove profitable.

Water has a very big market size because everyone drinks water and that's why many businesses around water is usually lucrative. Processing water and selling processed water are very good businesses and have their own lucrative markets.

Already processed water is the best I prefer. Although, it looks as if its not a cute business but its a method of earning cool cash. Processing water will lead to selling in wholesale price, but selling in pieces will earn you more.

Water business is a good and profitable business, unless it was done properly. Almost 90 colonies and urban areas don't have pure water to drink. In this case people need to get water from filter plants. But everyone of them don't have much time to go to filters every day to get fresh water. So to meet their requirements, water businessmen supply them and earn a lot of money per day. It doesn't demand big investment too.

There is a saying that water seller can never be at a loss,water selling comes in many ways like preparing in a plastic bottles which is moveable,water satched which is affordable to both seller and buyer, selling of tankers to construction site workers and to people in liters, water business is a profitable buisness.

The two are all profitable business, it depends on your experience you have. If you're good in manufacturing pure water, then you gonna make pretty much money than the marketer or reseller of the product.

Firm Registration – You can easily start your mineral water business by registering a Proprietorship or Partnership firm. If you are starting on your own without any partners, go for a Proprietorship firm, but if you are starting with two or more partners, register a Partnership firm. bottled water industry are exceedingly high; the normal profit margin on bottled water is an astounding 50 to 200%. Ironically, as select corporations become richer because of these profit margins, many in the developing world lack access to clean water.

Definitely I'll go for already processed water if I were you. Processing of water will gain you less money because buyers will buy it from you whole price, whereas when you sell already processed water, you can charge up a little more and if you sell favorable quantity, then it's good profit.

The processing of water and selling the already made one is more profitable because it is the bigger business. Selling of water along the streets does not really bring enough profit compared to that of processing the water and distributing it in a good package.

Selling the already processed water is much more profitable than doing the water yourself. Going into production of water will cost you a whole lots of money, even though it's profitable it's a future investment as you can't gain your money at once like that. Meanwhile, you can get double of the money you put into pure water sales if you are reselling
[automerge]1611592758[/automerge]
Selling the already processed water is much more profitable than doing the water yourself. Going into production of water will cost you a whole lots of money, even though it's profitable it's a future investment as you can't gain your money at once like that. Meanwhile, you can get double of the money you put into pure water sales if you are reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds