Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

VPS

Actually.. it's not testing to bad when I just checked.

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 3.17.54 AM.png

But just as a comparison.... this is that site compared to my landing page.. which has a LOT more graphics (specifically images) served on it (mine is from a VPS).

Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 3.27.00 AM.png

Ultimately it comes down to what you serve on your landing page.. if it's pretty much simple text, it should be fast. If you have a lot of imagery, expect it to be slower, especially if you have not optimized the images.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDL
@SDL I just browsed your forum a bit and it's loading quite slow. Are you still having those issues or did you change something?
I’ve been having those issues for the last week, sometimes it loads fast as it did to begin with but more often than not it’s slow. I haven’t changed anything recently which is confusing.

I’ve been having those issues for the last week, sometimes it loads fast as it did to begin with but more often than not it’s slow. I haven’t changed anything recently which is confusing.
Must indeed be on your server’s end. Ask your webhost if they’ve been doing something. Still a Cloudflare account would be able to solve a lot of stuff and also helo run it faster even when your server is having hiccups.

Reactions: SDL
Must indeed be on your server’s end. Ask your webhost if they’ve been doing something. Still a Cloudflare account would be able to solve a lot of stuff and also helo run it faster even when your server is having hiccups.
I’ll check it out and try it when I’m home, thanks :)

I used a VPS for a long time, but I probably didn't need it and, in fact, it was money wasted.

Oh well, live and learn

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor