Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vintage Gaming

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
What old systems are you into? What old games do you like? Any notable we wins or near-wins? Did you live in the time of some these consoles or older PC games?

So I'm 47 and have a little history, lol. I have had the following...

Intellivision
Intellivision System II
ColecoVision
Atari 800
Commodore 64
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64.
Nintendo Wii
PlayStation 4
PlayStation 5
PC

I'm not really "into" vintage gaming, although I have been catching up on all the Final Fantasy games I missed when Square jumped to PlayStation.

I still have my Commodore 64. There was a game on it (and on ColecoVision and Atari 800) called Jumpman Junior. I will occasionally get it out of storage, hook it up, and play some old games.

I have a bunch of old consoles and the Sega Genesis is my favorite console so I'm definitely into vintage/retro gaming. I play modern games too, but I barely ever play triple A titles since they just don't interest me like Sonic or Pokemon. I have four Sega Genesis as well as the 32X and Sega CD. I also have a PS1, PS2, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, original Xbox, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance. I have newer consoles too, but I won't list them here since they're not retro or vintage.

Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 were the most vintage systems I remember having at one point. The Super Nintendo we might still own, it's probably in the attic or something. On Super Nintendo, Donkey Kong was my main go-to game. On Nintendo 64, Banjo Kazooie was probably my main go-to game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor