Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Various ways to get referrals...

There are many ways you can get a referral,before you think of getting a referral we should be able to explain and introduce the site first to the person, make sure the site is a legit site also before you and you referral get hurt .

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to get or earn are in different method and they can be classified into plenty method which can be said or will be listed below some people get their referrals through social media which is the best way i think because if people are active and you are active there is great hope for you to get much referral than any other ways so the best is through social media.

In order to get referrals, you need to promote the right program. You cannot expect to get a lot of referrals by promoting programs that is shady. Secondly, you also need to use a proper marketing channel.

You are very right, asides the above listed methods, one can also make use of whatsapp groups and statuses as for those who possess loads of followership on whatsapp, people tend to respond and sign up under your ref links for different paid to earn programs and sites. this thread is an informative one.

• Identify your ideal prospects. Figure out the type of clients who provide your bread-and-butter. What is their business size, industry, and demographics? What are the key problems they’re trying to address? You need a way to quickly identify and qualify referrals to see where you need to focus your efforts.
  • Offer a special package. Consider if you’d like to offer referral prospects a special deal, eg. 30 days free or 3-months of discounted pricing. This can help convince referrals to give your company a shot. Make sure the logistics of this package are organised before you start actively looking for referrals, and that everyone in your company is aware that it exists.

Some sites offer rented referrals but I would strongly advise against this. I bought some on Neobux the reward site and lost money through it. I believed I would make money from it and at first I did but then one by one they stopped clicking and I would have to pay to recycle them. I now believe they are just bots designed to make you pay more on the site. Direct referrals are the way to go but finding people who will actually work regularly on a site is another matter.

To get loads of referrals to your record, there are a few different ways you can do it. Among them are :

• Sharing them on your web-based media accounts and giving intriguing data.

• Making blog substance or recordings on YouTube, this strategy is more viable with direct data and finding out about the website/application.

• Publicize on gathering/discussion forums and Websites. e.g bizdustry.com

• Make a paid to sign up task on the GPT site.

• Advance, promote and advertise offline too.
You have to review website rule because half of websites refuses paid signups especially if there is a referral contest so paid signups are not allowed on their TOS of service before start bringing referrals.

There are so many ways to get referrals, some of which are copying your link and pasting it on other websites and platforms ànd giving a good brief details on what it is all about and convincing those that come across it,how it will benefit them.

Some sites offer rented referrals but I would strongly advise against this. I bought some on Neobux the reward site and lost money through it. I believed I would make money from it and at first I did but then one by one they stopped clicking and I would have to pay to recycle them. I now believe they are just bots designed to make you pay more on the site. Direct referrals are the way to go but finding people who will actually work regularly on a site is another matter.
Even me, i don't encourage renting of referrals. Most of them are just bots directed from the source you paid to rent the referrals. That is the reason i never joined neobux, they only want to gain from us and not us sharing their revenue with them.

To get loads of referrals to your record, there are a few different ways you can do it. Among them are :

• Sharing them on your web-based media accounts and giving intriguing data.

• Making blog substance or recordings on YouTube, this strategy is more viable with direct data and finding out about the website/application.

• Publicize on gathering/discussion forums and Websites. e.g bizdustry.com

• Make a paid to sign up task on the GPT site.

• Advance, promote and advertise offline too.
Thou i am an introvert person and I don't know how to sugar coat people into reffering them in joining a site, but I think the best way is through your social network account ( if you are in a Facebook group and whatsapp group) , and you can also invite people through instagram and YouTube.

Thou i am an introvert person and I don't know how to sugar coat people into reffering them in joining a site, but I think the best way is through your social network account ( if you are in a Facebook group and whatsapp group) , and you can also invite people through instagram and YouTube.
I'm an introvert someone, I'm trying to put aside my introvert life away from me. Become more of business inclined, convince more people to join a site which needs referrals to grow via WhatsApp and Facebook groups, that is directed for business, making money online. I'll be the one to create it, and invite more people interested in earning substantially online.

I'm exactly like you. I normally don't like asking people to join a site because I worry if I don't know them well they might spam it. I don't put my sites on my facebook page either because the kind of friends I have do not enjoy online earning. I suppose I could start a page purely for giving out site information.

I have always maintained that with an audience who listen to you and who trust you, you can pull out almost anything you want to. That is why people with a larhe social media following can have many clicks on their referral.

All the methods that the poster highlighted are tested and trusted but because people don't really like using money to generate traffic, the social media has taken over all the means of generating traffic.

I don't know if I sound harsh but if you do not have an active audience which you have built overtime and trust you, then you should not have any business in affiliate marketing.

You cannot get referrals unless you promote genuine program and a program tat pays well. You may never get referrals for PTC or even HYIP because people know these sites

Well your point are correctly stated as you have said but I also believe to have a good number of referrals on your blogs or site to some extent it greatly depends on the kind of post you made and how you interact with people or your followers and also as giveaway is given to people to attract them to a particular company so also giveaway can also attract more referrals.

Well other than telling you friends and acquitances probably through WhatsApp, making use of ones social media platforms could definitely yield some positive output too

Well other than telling you friends and acquitances probably through WhatsApp, making use of ones social media platforms could definitely yield some positive output too
Social media is the best way to get referrals. There are many people on facebook that are waiting for link to join. Once the see a link and with the description been a interesting one, they will enter the link and join the website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds