Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Using Wordpress or a XenForo Blog

Advertisement Placeholder
You can integrate WordPress (or link to it) with XenForo or use a mod called Bob's AMS. What would you rather use and if you don't use XenForo, how would you answer the similar question? What blog add-ons exist for your software?

If I'm thinking about blogs, it's only Wordpress that comes to my mind because it's the best software made for blogs. Before you think about integrating your Wordpress with XenForo, you must make sure that the versions of WordPress, XenForo, and any plugins are compatible with each other. If they are not compatible, it's never going to work.

I would just stick with Wordpress for blogging. If you want to have a community alongside your blog, then it'd be worth getting Xenforo. Heck I would opt to go with Woltlab Suite though, you can use the CMS that comes with the forum for free as a front page for your site.
Wordpress is the absolute best for blogging. There are so many good alternatives but none of them beats Wordpress when you're looking at having a blog set up. I haven't had any experience with Woltlab Suite. Is it that good?

Wordpress is the absolute best for blogging. There are so many good alternatives but none of them beats Wordpress when you're looking at having a blog set up. I haven't had any experience with Woltlab Suite. Is it that good?
I love Woltlab Suite, it's my favorite paid software. They have a blogging system too but you'll have to purchase it for 74.99 Euros. Either way I think it's better to pick a blogging software over forum software if you're wanting to blog. I do have a blog section on my forum but I'm the only one who uses it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 11)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds