Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using Free Tools as Gift for Visitors

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
Note: when I say free tools as a gift, I don't mean they would get it in an email and it would be there's to keep. No, it's more like Neil Patel's free backlink tool, a thing where people can come in and use but can't bring it home. Anyway, though, from what I heard, it's easy to buy these tools on CodeCanyon.com. Also, it's very cheap on there and more than likely, you get full rights I think. Anyone know?

Tools as a Way to Boost SEO and Traffic​

This is a no-brainer also. The idea is similar to what I was saying on the thread about infographics. I mean, if people see this awesome thing, they would want to visit your site to use it and people would want to backlink to it.

Conclusion​

Obviously, backlinks and traffic are tough to get and why not offer tools or infographics to get them? Anyway, what is your experience with this free tools? Have you used it on your site? What was the result? What tools might be good for your site, in particular? Well, in my case, some place to create drumming stuff with playback would be good, but I have no intention of ever making that - cause I already use such a thing on another site. I use that site to draw traffic to my site and it gets many people, but for more trickling down to my site, I need way more people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest