Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Unlimited Money - What would you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
The first thing I would do is buying houses so my money will make a profit, and the second thing I will do is giving out my money to my family and friends (not all of it but a decent amount from it). I would also buy the things I've always wanted to have as of: A gaming computer, a laptop so I can use a PC from everywhere, a new mobile phone, a few drones. I would also order food more often since I am now capable of it, I will order Sushi because it is healthy and delicious, it is really expensive here in Israel so it will be nice to finally afford it. I will also keep donating my money to people I like, just because I can, and then it would help them and make them happy which is all I want for them. I guess I will do a lot of good deeds as a rich person because that's the type of person I am and with such an amount you can accomplish great things.

I would but the whole Earth and solve all its problems. Especially making sure that there is no difference between the Rich and the poor. It's good to have such a world where possible.

If actually I have such I will first buy land and build my mansion, secondly I will buy car for my use then I can give some to my family, and also bank some for future use.

If i have unlimited money and i have my own business that's also bringing huge amount of income , the first thing thing to do is to start helping and lifting my families so that by can also be financially stable.

If I ever had unlimited amount of money I would make sure I buy all the things I ever wanted but I couldn't afford. I will just live a luxurious life and make sure I enjoy myself with all the things money can buy. I will buy myself a new house travel the whole world. I will just make sure I spend it on fin things and activities.

All i need to do first if i have an unlimited money to stabilise my business and my source of income , going into real estate business and going into big time mechanized farming is what I needed to do , then I can start helping people.

Having unlimited supply of money is definitely going to turn a lot of things around and a lot of my focus is going to be going into research about the possibility of humans living in another planet and also humanitarian.

Having unlimited supply of money is definitely going to turn a lot of things around and a lot of my focus is going to be going into research about the possibility of humans living in another planet and also humanitarian.
It is quite surprising that I am also going to be going on that direction because there is basically nothing that I am going to lack again and as such I have conquered it.

First of all , I will just be helping people that need it the most then I will be spending the money on vacations and travelling . That is one of the greatest things I would like to do. And probably for religious purpose if necessary.

If I had unlimited amount of money to spend, I would invest it wisely in so many businesses. I will also make sure I donate to charity and always carry out philanthropic acts as much as possible.

If i as a person would have the opourtunity to have unlimited money,what i would do is to invest in production line and value addition,and then some substantial part would go into charitable course that will help the needy and then i will use some to set up a skill and vocation outfit to train persons i their choosen career.
If i as a person would have the opourtunity to have unlimited money,what i would do is to invest in production line and value addition,and then some substantial part would go into charitable course that will help the needy and then i will use some to set up a skill and vocation outfit to train persons i their choosen career.

Last edited:
First of all , I will just be helping people that need it the most then I will be spending the money on vacations and travelling . That is one of the greatest things I would like to do. And probably for religious purpose if necessary.
There's an adage that says we rise by lifting others , the only thing i will start doing when i realises that I longer struggle to make end meets is by helping others and setting them up for their business.

There's an adage that says we rise by lifting others , the only thing i will start doing when i realises that I longer struggle to make end meets is by helping others and setting them up for their business.
This is very important and is one of the most easiest way to create a legacy. If you have enough money and you are not helping humanity then a lot of things might be lacking in your life. But the funny thing is that there is no possible way the world can completely eradicate poverty.

I would start investing in property. I would look to find a good area and try to buy several houses together. Like a small street in a crime-free area. I would then give my family and my wife's family (some of them) homes on the street so we can all live together in our own spot away from other people. I would use one lot for a family community garden and I would work on making us as self-sustaining as possible.

If I have unlimited money which is something that's very rare to happen for most people, I'd invest heavily in real estate and that's going to help me make more money as well.

Then for fun, I would have to travel the world and explore it to the very end if it's possible for me to do so since money isn't going to be a problem. I will pay for anything that's going to help me get to anywhere in the world.

I would start investing in property. I would look to find a good area and try to buy several houses together. Like a small street in a crime-free area. I would then give my family and my wife's family (some of them) homes on the street so we can all live together in our own spot away from other people. I would use one lot for a family community garden and I would work on making us as self-sustaining as possible.
Well that is a very good one though,one thing i have come to discover abot persons if given the oppourtunity when they have money to do their wish,they engage in things that has been of a challange to them.

I am somebody who likes traveling a lot and I believe that a lot of that money is going to be going into travelling to different places. Australia and the middle east is one of my most preferred destination.

Well that is a very good one though,one thing i have come to discover abot persons if given the oppourtunity when they have money to do their wish,they engage in things that has been of a challange to them.

If I have unlimited money, I would build Houses for the poor, I would build companies that would provide jobs for many people, there would be a homeless people's home for anyone that wants to sleep every day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds