Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Unlimited Money - What would you do?

Taking care of the people in need and the poor will be my target if I have more than enough money and resources , I will make sure I secure a job for the unemployed people and be giving the old stipends .

Advertisement Placeholder
If I had unlimited money I will use some to help the society just like what Pablo Escobar did. I will build schools day cares churches and other stuffs to improve the society

i would put the money into my business and invest in durable assets and stocks that have realistic, stable and decent ROI, then i will retire early and enjoy my wealth

I think having unlimited money will make your life more exciting. You can enjoy your life to the fullest, you can help your friends and family with finances, and you will also be able to do a lot of good work such as donating to the charity organizations, helping popor people, building houses for homeless, options are unlimited

Money is one of the most important thing in life because there is nothing you can be able to do in this life without money. Should I happen to find myself in a situation whereby I have unlimited money, I am definitely going to try as much as possible to become a philanthropist to those that are in need.

If I had unlimited money, my top priorities would be to help people in need and make a positive impact on society. I'd open my own charity to support various causes, such as education, healthcare, and poverty alleviation.

If I had unlimited money, my top priorities would be to help people in need and make a positive impact on society. I'd open my own charity to support various causes, such as education, healthcare, and poverty alleviation.

There are so many countries that are facing a lot of challenges especially when it comes to war and natural disasters. I believe that these people need all the help that they can get and if I'm in a situation to be able to assist them in any way that I can financially, it is something that I would do with my whole heart.

Money is one of the most important thing in life because there is nothing you can be able to do in this life without money. Should I happen to find myself in a situation whereby I have unlimited money, I am definitely going to try as much as possible to become a philanthropist to those that are in need.

Well, if I had an unlimited amount of money, then I would also like to travel the world and explore other places. Unfortunately, there are many things that money cannot buy at all. This also includes love and loyalty. This is a sad reality we should understand. This is what I understood when the girl whom I loved betrayed me. :cry:

i would put the money into my business and invest in durable assets and stocks that have realistic, stable and decent ROI, then i will retire early and enjoy my wealth

There is absolutely nothing wrong in enjoying your own money because you have really worked for it and I believe that this is the reason why a lot of people are putting more effort in their own business to make sure that they become financially stable, so that they can be able to enjoy life and even retire from their normal work early.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in enjoying your own money because you have really worked for it and I believe that this is the reason why a lot of people are putting more effort in their own business to make sure that they become financially stable, so that they can be able to enjoy life and even retire from their normal work early.

The main problem here is the fact that resources such as money are limited. The demand is high and the supply is scarce in the sense that earning money is harder and spending money is quite easy thing to do. This is why have an unlimited supply of money would be a really different scenario.

If I had a lot of money then my biggest objective will try to level the playing field among everybody so that the gap between different kind of people is not going to be that much.

Seriously, this is something that I expected all the billionaires that we have in the world to have done by now because they are just answering the world's richest man for themselves without thinking about what other people are passing through. These people are always in a very good position to help out everyone that is in the world.

Seriously, this is something that I expected all the billionaires that we have in the world to have done by now because they are just answering the world's richest man for themselves without thinking about what other people are passing through. These people are always in a very good position to help out everyone that is in the world.

I am quite sure that if a person receives an unlimited amount of money, then they would hardly think about starting a business. Just imagine receiving unlimited money daily, no matter the amount you need. Why would I start a business if I am already receiving unlimited money? :)

If I have unlimited money, I will pay off all the students loan in the world. I know what students pass through with their loans and how difficult it is for them to pay it off. If I can do that, I will put a big smile on the faces of millions of people.

I am quite sure that if a person receives an unlimited amount of money, then they would hardly think about starting a business. Just imagine receiving unlimited money daily, no matter the amount you need. Why would I start a business if I am already receiving unlimited money? :)

The problem is that the rich people that we have in our society today are very self-centered and greedy when it comes to how they manage and make use of their wealth.

There is no way they have any interest in helping other people that are suffering around them and that is the reason why we have not been able to make this world a better place for all of us.

If actually I have such I will first buy land and build my mansion, secondly I will buy car for my use then I can give some to my family, and also bank some for future use.

Well, I will want to make others around me to the very rich. According to the scripture, money is an answer to all things. So, ensuring those around me have enough money as well is the first thing that I will definitely plan to do.

Well, I will want to make others around me to the very rich. According to the scripture, money is an answer to all things. So, ensuring those around me have enough money as well is the first thing that I will definitely plan to do.

This is the reason why whenever I hear some people say that money is not everything, I will just simply start laughing because they are the ones that are being delusional.

I don't think there is anything that you can be able to do in this life without money. In fact, you cannot be alive without money. In a situation where by you have enough money to be able to take care of yourself and everyone around you, this is something that is going to make people feel very happy whenever you are around.

This is the reason why whenever I hear some people say that money is not everything, I will just simply start laughing because they are the ones that are being delusional.

I don't think there is anything that you can be able to do in this life without money. In fact, you cannot be alive without money. In a situation where by you have enough money to be able to take care of yourself and everyone around you, this is something that is going to make people feel very happy whenever you are around.

Money brings joy and happiness to you as far as I am concerned. With money, you can afford a lot of things. So, anyone undermining what money can do is simply being delusional of the things money can do. I just pity them for their ignorance.

Money brings joy and happiness to you as far as I am concerned. With money, you can afford a lot of things. So, anyone undermining what money can do is simply being delusional of the things money can do. I just pity them for their ignorance.

The reason why I say that those people who are of the opinion that money is not everything are delusional is because whenever you even ask them to give up all the money that they have, they will simply try and hide away from that conversation because they know it is not something they will be interested in doing but they will be lying to people that money is not everything, when money is the real source of happiness as far as I'm concerned.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds