Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Unlimited Money - What would you do?

It will make life too easy and so boring. Because even though I keep going for vacation, I might get tired of it. I would build houses and give it out to people who need it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well that is a very good one though,one thing i have come to discover abot persons if given the oppourtunity when they have money to do their wish,they engage in things that has been of a challange to them.

I guess that if I had an unlimited supply of cash, then I would only think about how I could spend that much money. I would probably start a business, a huge business actually.

I guess that if I had an unlimited supply of cash, then I would only think about how I could spend that much money. I would probably start a business, a huge business actually.
But you know that the principle of growth especially in business is not just to start up something very big,because you have not understudy the market environment and know how the cashflow would be,that is why it is called a venture,filled with uncertainty.

If i had unlimited money, i would divide it into three parts. One part would be invested, the other part would be saved for future purposes and the last part would be for spending on things like a vacation.

If i have unlimited money , some of the money will go to investment online and offline , i will also venture into farming and the remaining will go into my reserve fund .

Personally I think if I have an unlimited source of income, the best thing is to continue investing so that I will have no fear that something bad may affect my earnings in the future.

as a person I would have the opourtunity to have unlimited income ,what i would do is to invest in farming and value addition,and then some substantial part would go into charitable course that will help the needy and then i will use some to set up a skill and vocation outfit to train persons i their choosen career.

Wow if that should happen I would buy the whole Earth and solve all its problems. Especially making sure that there is no difference between the Rich and the poor. It's good to have such a world where possible.

If I'll have the chance to earn unlimited money I'll try and see I help everyone to have income, I don't think I'll like to have that, I work online to sustain myself I need don't that much.

If you had Unlimited Money, what would be the first thing you’d spend it on? A vacation? Real estate? Helping out family? What would be the point in ‘living’ if you had unlimited money, wouldn’t life be boring?
If I had a limitless budget, I'll be sure to give to charities and engage in as many humanitarian activities as I can. In addition, I would invest shrewdly in a wide variety of industries

I think expansion of business will be the best way or strategy. there are people who becomes poor today simply because they missed use the available resources they have had without planning for the future or to maintain the money.

In situation like this , most of my plans and preparation will be to go on exploration and adventure . This is one of the things I have been dreaming to do for a long time.

If I had a lot of money then my biggest objective will try to level the playing field among everybody so that the gap between different kind of people is not going to be that much.

If I had unlimited money, I will stop working and relax and just be having fun. I will offer free food to people I feel will be in need of it and also open recreational centers for fun.

lol, life would not be boring for me at all, infact it would be very exciting as i would help my family, friends, my community, people in need and also i would travel a lot round the world.

If I ever had infinite funds, I would make sure to purchase everything I have ever desired but was unable to afford. I'll just lead a lavish lifestyle and ensure that I indulge in all the luxuries that money can buy. I'll explore the entire world and purchase a new home for myself. I'll just make sure I use it on worthwhile pursuits.

lol, life would not be boring for me at all, infact it would be very exciting as i would help my family, friends, my community, people in need and also i would travel a lot round the world.
Some people just like travelling becuase they normally feel bored being alone and not doing anything , if i have enough , I will keep investing and also enjoy my wealth and gives to the poor too.

I would make sure to buy everything I have ever desired but couldn't afford if I ever had infinite funds. I'll just lead a lavish lifestyle and make sure to indulge in everything money can buy to make me happy. I'm going to go on a globe trip and purchase myself a new house. Just make sure you spend money on enjoyable things to do.

If I had limitless resources, I would create homes for the poor, businesses that would employ many of people, and a homeless shelter where anyone who wishes to sleep every night could do so.

I will begin making real estate purchases. I would try to acquire multiple homes at once in a decent neighborhood. like a little street in a safe neighborhood. So that we can all live together in our own space apart from other people, I would then give my family and my wife's family (some of them) homes on the street. To make us as self-sufficient as feasible, I would use one lot for a family community garden.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds