Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Unlimited Money - What would you do?

The first thing I'm going to do is to resign from my job. Then I am going to be focusing on buying gadgets as well as seeking top-level education. I am also going to be traveling around the world too.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would start investing in property. I would look to find a good area and try to buy several houses together. Like a small street in a crime-free area. I would then give my family and my wife's family (some of them) homes on the street so we can all live together in our own spot away from other people. I would use one lot for a family community garden and I would work on making us as self-sustaining as possible.
Well that is a very good one though,one thing i have come to discover about persons if given the oppourtunity when they have money to do their wish,they engage in things that has been of a challange to them.

Well that is a very good one though,one thing i have come to discover about persons if given the oppourtunity when they have money to do their wish,they engage in things that has been of a challange to them.
I think buying a home for someone, if you have the money to do so, is the best way to spend money on them because you know it is something they will always need and always cherish. It is also something they can pass down to their children.

The first thing I would is investing in real estate business so, I can have something to breath incase the unlimited become limited. After investing in real estate business, I would travel for vacation in top contries of the world.

If you had Unlimited Money, what would be the first thing you’d spend it on? A vacation? Real estate? Helping out family? What would be the point in ‘living’ if you had unlimited money, wouldn’t life be boring?
If I had unlimited money, a portion would go into investment into lucrative but overlooked ventures such as agriculture, poultry markets. I would also donate some to a charity of my choice and make sure to at least part-finance the administration of the said charity

If I have unlimited money, i would focus on making impact. There are a lot of people who need help in our world today and it would go a long way if I support them become something in life.

If i could have mire than enough money, some of the money will be invested in my future , some will be fixed in a fixed deposit account , I will start a good and lucrative business that will makes the money increases , and I will also do some charity works .

If I have unlimited money which is something that's very rare to happen for most people, I'd invest heavily in real estate and that's going to help me make more money as well.

Then for fun, I would have to travel the world and explore it to the very end if it's possible for me to do so since money isn't going to be a problem. I will pay for anything that's going to help me get to anywhere in the world.
Is it even possible for someone to have unlimited money? If it is possible and I have it, I will definitely spend much on fun and vacation. I will be traveling from one country to other enjoy myself.

I like the idea of real estate. I've always wanted to invest on that but where will get such money from. I will surely also help most of my family if not all. What is the essence of my money if i can't help family members

I like the idea of real estate. I've always wanted to invest on that but where will get such money from. I will surely also help most of my family if not all. What is the essence of my money if i can't help family members
Before you can invest in the real estate, you need a lot of money because it is a capital intensive business meaning it needs a lot of capital to get started.

When I get unlimited money now I would straightly go for real estate kind of investments. I would do so because this is my dream kind of business. I consider it as lucrative and passive as long I build my rental houses I would collect house rent for the whole of my life and that of my siblings too.

If you had Unlimited Money, what would be the first thing you’d spend it on? A vacation? Real estate? Helping out family? What would be the point in ‘living’ if you had unlimited money, wouldn’t life be boring?
Immediately I would invest it or start my own business, if you expand it you will lose it but if you invest it, it will help you grow and make your future brighter.

I will travel round the major countries of the world first for vacation. Since it's unlimited money, every would be enjoyment for me. After that, I would invest on real estate and set up auto mobile plant. Also important, I will help the poor and needy.

If i had unlimited money the thing i would do is to get a good investment package for my family,because it is good to secure a good financial package first as a security against the future,then other things will follow.

This is a very nice and interesting question, if it happens to be that I have unlimited money, the first thing that will come to my mind is investing on real estate like land and the rest of real estate business.

If I have unlimited money, there a lot of things I'll like to do, the first thing I will consider doing is creating a platform that you can earn a substantial amount of money for doing nothing 😂

If I did, I would first purchase a plot of land on which to erect my mansion, then a car for my personal use, before giving some to my family and saving some money for later.

If i am to have unlimited money then I will be wise enough to invest it. Be it real estate, whatsoever, trading and etc. I'll make sure I use it productively such that I can get more from it.

First thing to do is to buy out a company so I have an established system that brings in regular income. I'll then embark on my humanitarian activities and constantly see new places around the world.

Well I will first of all invested the money so that I won't run short in the future after which I wll helped families so that I will not be much disturbed with there daily needs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds