Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful

You have very much listed the major reasons why alot of people are not successful,Procrastination is a bad thing. Some people will willing to do something that will make their life better. But, Because of postponing of the actions they may not able to achieve their goals. Although I would like to add been lazy too.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe one of the chief reason is procrastination as mentioned earlier, procastination is a major killer, you would always look for an excuse not to do that particular task that is in front of you, which could snowball into a huge catastrophe in the future.
Secondly not being prepared is another reason for failure in life.

I think I am guilt of the first reason you have on your list. I am a chronic procastinator. It easy for me to push thing off till the next time. My problem is that I always look for the perfect time to do things. One thing I don't realised is that now is the best time to do things. I failed to realise that another obstacle, which is not present now, might occur later. Now I am putting all my effort to combat this now, even if I don't feel like doing that thing.

This is a very nice post from you. Procrastination is one of the greatest factor behind ones failure and it is mostly caused by laziness and fear of failing in the business. This mindset should be erased from every individual so as to succeed in life.
1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.

Talking from experience and most heard reasons, they are
1. Lack of knowledge or wisdom.
2. Procastination.
3. Lack of effective time usability.
4. Lack of savings (business wise).
5. Spending on perishable good disregarding asset (business wise).
6. Afraid of taking risk and settling for less.

The points you layed out are good points and can determine if you not gonna be successful in a business, although when you reckless at spending too it contributes to it, when you don't have vision towards the growth of the business too. There are a load tons of points that can be layed out but will just stick with these ones.

Procrastination is a bad thing. Some people will willing to do something that will make their life better. But, Because of postponing of the actions they may not able to achieve their goals. Some people will withdraw from a business because they do not get quick results due to inpatient.
Unsuccessful people don’t value their time. They are everywhere, anywhere, anytime because they lack the ability to dedicate their time towards their goals. And year after year they make new promises which never come to fruition simply because they couldn’t be bothered to put in the time required towards their goals. Time management skills, learning how to say no and knowing what commitments to undertake, is a step towards great success in any area of our lives.

There are two kinds of successful people. One is on one's own, and the other is successful by relying on someone else. Man's self-confidence is very important for success. The biggest mistake we make is that we don't believe in ourselves. And the second big mistake we make is that if someone makes us successful, we are not willing to give our 100 percent.

Procrastination is the main reason to fail in your business and do not get success.
If we stop thinking bad things than we can put focus on the project and we can build up in the work.
There are thousands of people who are in the wait for coming good time so my suggestion to you is that you will bring the good time to your side you have to take stand first than things will arise and you will face it than success will be at your front.

Being successful has everything to do with discipline, if you are not disciplined it will be very hard for you to succeed in anything you do be it business, career, trading, etc.

Indiscipline is not something that one can hide, it will definitely show in your character, finance, attitude, and will scare people away from you thereby making you to lose opportunities.

Lack of the Right Connections - Motivational speaker Jim Rohn famously said:

“You’re the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with”

Evaluate your friends and identify who’s a positive influence and cut off those who bring you down. Meet the people you aspire to be and learn from them. Seek a mentor if you can who can guide you in the right direction. If you surround yourself with such people you will be successful.
[automerge]1611079956[/automerge]
Lack of the Right Connections - Motivational speaker Jim Rohn famously said:

“You’re the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with”

Evaluate your friends and identify who’s a positive influence and cut off those who bring you down. Meet the people you aspire to be and learn from them. Seek a mentor if you can who can guide you in the right direction. If you surround yourself with such people you will be successful.

I think it is an excellent thread and a valuable description, in fact I think that at some point we all go through different moments like the ones already described. Patience is one of the main reasons people are unsuccessful, they want to see results right away, and they don't wait to see how fruitful their company can be. They just give up on their dreams!

1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.
Very good outline, other factors that may lead to business failure include
Mismanagement of fund or resource which also include human resource, inefficient business plan, Inadequate knowledge from the part of the business owner.

Unsuccessful people don’t value their time. They are everywhere, anywhere, anytime because they lack the ability to dedicate their time towards their goals. And year after year they make new promises which never come to fruition simply because they couldn’t be bothered to put in the time required towards their goals. Time management skills, learning how to say no and knowing what commitments to undertake, is a step towards great success in any area of our lives.

I think when you are not patient enough you will not be successful
Successful people are those who are patient with the little thing they are doing
Successful people start at a very low level and been patient and concentrating in the little business they are doing that's when they will shine and become successful
To be successful you have to have high level of patience.

Most times human wants to be defensive whenever a blame is ought to be theirs. Instead of accepting the fault and move on ASAP. Blaming ones lack for failure is the most common problem youths faces. While thinking you don’t have enough to start a business someone somewhere started a business with less than you got so why blame your lack for failure? Also patience is one key problem youths faces these days. Everyone want to be like Jeff bezzos in a day forgetting how long it took him to be who he is.

Good post, for someone to be successful,I think he/she needs to avoid doing all these negative behaviors, a success minded person wouldn't procrastinate or lack of forward thinking mind

Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed
  • They don't understand the value of time. ...
  • They don't do things that are in alignment with their goals. ...
  • They never step up to the plate. ...
  • They have self-imposed limitations. ...
  • They are good at making excuses. ...
  • They lack class. ...
  • They are procrastinators. ...
  • They don't' take action.

Procrastination is a bad thing. Some people will willing to do something that will make their life better. But, Because of postponing of the actions they may not able to achieve their goals. Some people will withdraw from a business because they do not get quick results due to inpatient.

Great information. As a matter of fact. Procastination has eaten the time of many people who are supposed to be successful in life. They make impact and efforts but the effort is not really enough due to procastination. You gave awesome details here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds