Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🏆 Contest Top Poster Ad Spot Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Hey everyone!

Here I am with a special giveaway - a chance to win a free Top Poster Advertisement spot! This is my TPA spot that is up for grabs! This is a unique opportunity to showcase your website or service to the vibrant Admin Junkies community. This is for 2 months. Starting February 1st until April 1st.

1705879827836.png

How to Enter

1. Answer this question: Who's been staff on Admin Junkies for the longest time? (Except me of course)
  2. Post your answer below: Simply reply to this thread with your answer. And upload your 468x60 or 728x90 image to your post.
  3. Deadline: You have until Saturday to enter.

The Prize

The lucky winner will get their custom banner and website/forum featured in our premium ad spots - both in the sidebar and on the "What's New" page, for 2 months.

Selection Process

You will be put in a lottery. We'll use a random number generator to pick the winner from all the correct entries after the deadline.

Good luck to everyone!
Cedric

My answer will be @Nomad and @Heatman, I believe they were promoted at the same time. :eek: If I'm forced to choose 1 it'll be Heatman though. :p
exubv1s.gif

Last edited:
Me and Cory came on staff about the same time but it's not me as I'm not staff so I'll say @Cory

(I'm sure of it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor