Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tips for Wins on Patreon

Jason1

Loyal member
Website
www.webtalkz.in
Credits
atreon allows creative people to make a living online. Basically, the success stories with it, seem to have a huge YouTube following. Well, I suppose other social media would be good to feed into Patreon too, but I haven't heard of any examples.

What do you think would be some winning strategies for the platform? Well, as with any business, the customer needs to feel they are getting a deal.

Advertisement Placeholder
atreon allows creative people to make a living online. Basically, the success stories with it, seem to have a huge YouTube following. Well, I suppose other social media would be good to feed into Patreon too, but I haven't heard of any examples.

What do you think would be some winning strategies for the platform? Well, as with any business, the customer needs to feel they are getting a deal.
Patreon is one of the top podcast platforms which have grown more and more popular in recent times. This streaming service is one of the few which is centered towards the podcaster in terms of payment per stream. One of the best ways to increase patronage of your podcast on Patreon is to deliver very interesting (and sometimes controversial) views on various topics

Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities.
Does patreon help individuals portray their logistical ways of reasoning or it's only help in making money..??

Let's bring our ideas on board.

Last edited:
Patreon is a crowdfunding platform for content creators and digital artists. You can use for your vlogs as well as blogs if you can build loyal followers. However, I have never used it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds