Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

This is how I can spread my electronics business to people. Do I need to monetize the website for this?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
My cousin is in the electronics business. He has created a website to spread his business on which he has given all his electronics items. At the moment, people don't visit his website much. Does it need to monetize its website for this process? Have your say.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really do not understand the monetization in this process but I will say what I get. To get people to go to your site, they have to be aware of the site. He should make his website very responsive on all platforms, make a very neat user interface and user experience. Then he should post links and offer on his page. As a starter you can consider doing a major discount to drive people to the store. You can run paid ads or you can pay social media influencers to run a campaign for you.

You have to create and design a website, put your electronic market product in the created website, then also put on Google ads that will enable people to see your website and the product.

No he does not need to monetize his website to have visitors. My advice to him is that he works on improving the search engine optimization (SEO) of his website. He should learn more about this and use it to improve his site.

I think he needs to do more in terms of awareness, show people the benefits of visiting the site , encourage people to visit the site to check new and latest arrivals. I think your cousin needs to push the digital aspect of his business more.

Monitizing the website is different from people going to the website. If you want to good traffic to your website you need to tell your brother to work on his search engine optimization or better still opens a social media accounts across all PLATFORMs to promote his electrical items on them.

My cousin is in the electronics business. He has created a website to spread his business on which he has given all his electronics items. At the moment, people don't visit his website much. Does it need to monetize its website for this process? Have your say.
I don't understand why you would need to monetize it. If it is an electronics business you first need to have traffic to your site in order to be able to display other ads on your site as well and generate a revenue from that as well. Without that traffic you will not be able to monetize the site. The best way to promote the site is like to post it via social media nd to try and get other electronic companies to help you in promoting it as well and offer them a sort of bonus or a tip from your earning.

Before a website can be monetize, the main question is what value does the website create. Moreover the purpose of the website is to serve as an e-commerce site. In order to improve the sales from this site, there will be need to improve the SEO and also sponsor ads on different platform

When people do not visit his website that is clearly a lack of promotional action. My take is to post in social media about the business but it should not be a simple post so it will not look like spamming. A creative post about electronics that we need in our homes can be interesting to some. That will get more curious readers to check on the website. I am suggesting social media because that is free and easy. All you need is an account and there you go.

Yes monetization of website to increase the traffic is necessary, but I'll suggest to use the potential of social media to spread and advertise the products.
As everyone have easy access on Facebook, twitter and Instagram, so heavy traffic can be attracted by social media.

If you have a website where you are selling products, you already have monetization. Monetization is a process where you are trying to make money by placing ads or products for sale. As far as visitors are concerned, you need to run ads for the website or promote on social sites for them to visit your website.

Monetization is not a necessary thing to earn in products selling business. You just have to do advertisement in an appropriate way as if you drive more and more traffic to your website then you will definitely get clients. Just do advertisements of your website links with a short and perfect description.

In addition to what I had said previously, and to expantiate a little on what other person's has said. You can simply engage in marketing and advertising your products on social media platforms such as Facebook, easy to set up and then Twitter and Instagram. You would be amazed how this will turn you products around.

No what you need is not Monetization, what you need is your website SEO ranking high, Branding and Marketing. And also you need to promote that's advertise your websites on different social media platforms.

I suggest to first of ask make use of his social media very well. Because he's selling product, he can utilize the use twitter hashtags to display his product. He should make comments with his product on hit topics I see posture do that lot. although I don't know how effective that could be.

Well it depends on what you intend marketing to people because the profit will determine whether you are going to monetise it or not if the profit is more than the expended cost of monetising then it worth it.

No what you need is not Monetization, what you need is your website SEO ranking high, Branding and Marketing. And also you need to promote that's advertise your websites on different social media platforms.
What increases your SEO ranking if I may ask? Is there a service that does this where you pay a subscription to have your website or business displayed at a high point in search results or is this entirely dependent on the traffic that you get to the website that you are creating or using? I am interested in how this works as I feel that it may help me in my future endeavours.

If I get you right ,your cousin sells electronic product and already has a website for it but no visit or buyers .
What your cousin need is to engage in massive advertisement to create awareness for the business website.Create a ads content to show the varieties of gadgets available and also create a business page on Facebook and Instagram.

As foe me i dont really much believes in does web sites and to me he has done well but he can also create a web site and link it to Google or play store or create a Facebook and Instagram on behave of his electronics and am very sure people will visit it and also get whatever they need from it most especially doing this pandemic period because people doesn't really visit stores again but order whatever they needed online

Since the business already have a website, the next step should be customer awareness, the few people that visit the physical address to patronize the business should be introduced to the website and maybe even take an online survey before steps on monetizing should be considered

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds