Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

This is how I can spread my electronics business to people. Do I need to monetize the website for this?

Dont think you need to monetize it for people to start visiting it. He has to work on SEO and also sponsor ads. If he can go with sponsor ads then he can link his website with social medias especially twitter or facebook

Advertisement Placeholder
If you website is primarily selling items that you have in your own inventory, you don't need to use third party ads. If you are using third party ads, your visitors might be interested in checking the ads instead of the products you have listed on your site. Using ads can be detrimental for an online store.

My cousin is in the electronics business. He has created a website to spread his business on which he has given all his electronics items. At the moment, people don't visit his website much. Does it need to monetize its website for this process? Have your say.
I don't know about monetising an ecommerce store, but to boost his sales he may try to run Facebook and Instagram ads directing people to his website to place orders, he can also run Google ads so that when people search for what he is selling they can be directed to his website

the only way that your brother can monetize his electronics website is by getting a lot of people to be aware of the website and what he sells on the website and that will depend on the way and manner in which he advertises the website.

My cousin is in the electronics business. He has created a website to spread his business on which he has given all his electronics items. At the moment, people don't visit his website much. Does it need to monetize its website for this process? Have your say.
Well the answer is yes!! Because To tube traffic to your website requires you to Monetise your website. Also your brother must know some certain thing like SEO and advert..

Of course the website can be monetized and at the same time he still sells his electronic business products. a lot of people do it by monetizing their website and also selling and promoting products.

Well first before monetization, he needs to create more awareness to the website because the more people know about it the more they would frequent the site

What he needs is to make his site more attractive for customers to visits.He neesd to give out incentives to be able to drive in customers to his site,he needs his presence in more social media outfit,he need to do lots of discounts as well.

Monitizing the website is different from people going to the website. If you want to good traffic to your website you need to tell your brother to work on his search engine optimization or better still opens a social media accounts across all PLATFORMs to promote his electrical items on them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds