Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Things you Should Know to Earn Online

I haven't tried contents fly as a matter of fact this my first time of hearing of it. But what's it all about? How can I earn on contents fly?

Content Fly is a freelancing platform where you can make money by writing articles. However, since it is not so much famous, I really do not know if they would have a good number of orders available on their website.

Advertisement Placeholder
Content Fly is a freelancing platform where you can make money by writing articles. However, since it is not so much famous, I really do not know if they would have a good number of orders available on their website.
That's true. The website sounds very new to me but have you ever make use of it? I want to know your experience on the website. I also want to join.

That freelancing site sounds very new to me. It is true that there could be no orders due to this. But it is work looking it up to see if you can get a job there.

That freelancing site sounds very new to me. It is true that there could be no orders due to this. But it is work looking it up to see if you can get a job there.

It is not much popular site and this is why less popular sites might not have many orders. You may try it, but would need to pass a test before getting accepted.

Freelancing has been one of the ways of making money online and there is no doubt about that. The problem is the right channel for the newbies. I have been on fiverr fir some times now but I have not been patronized and I guess it is because I am nee to it.

If you want to earn online, you need specialized skills. When I started working online, I had two skills, one writing, another graphic designing. I was able to earn from writing immediately as I started on Bizdustry.

It is not much popular site and this is why less popular sites might not have many orders. You may try it, but would need to pass a test before getting accepted.
I have come across such freelancing sites that require you to pass a test first. I hope that this ones test is not so hard. I will give it a try. I also hope that it does not already have so much competition.

Most freelancers have specialized skills. This doesn't mean that we have to be content with that. I believe in investing time to acquire new skills or to enhance our current skills. The more skills we can offer, the more opportunities we can explore, and the faster we can reach our goal of financial independence. It pays to develop multiple skills as a hedge against the uncertainties of working online.

You should be familiar with the site and how it operate then when one's you're familiar with it you start work immediately and start receiving your pay.

You should be familiar with the site and how it operate then when one's you're familiar with it you start work immediately and start receiving your pay.
Sometime I dont rush into site to make money at first but the most important thing I do is navigate through the site and be learning alot about how the site work to avoid making silly mistake,for freelancing I have started learning website design and programing which I think soon I will start offering those service for pay its enhance the level of my freelancing work

Earning online isn't easy at all. It requires a lot of dedication, passion and hard-working to make some earnings online.
This is why it's advisable to be mentored in any online business we are planning to enter.

Earning online isn't easy at all. It requires a lot of dedication, passion and hard-working to make some earnings online.
This is why it's advisable to be mentored in any online business we are planning to enter.
Sorry for replying your post again today,but there is a point which you mention here and that is you need to try and be hard working any person that work hard online must surely received good pay so working online need someone to be smarth and ready to work always,

Most freelancers have specialized skills. This doesn't mean that we have to be content with that. I believe in investing time to acquire new skills or to enhance our current skills. The more skills we can offer, the more opportunities we can explore, and the faster we can reach our goal of financial independence. It pays to develop multiple skills as a hedge against the uncertainties of working online.

I think it is better for us if we learn more and more skills so that we may get more and more employment opportunities, since there is a lots of competition in the market. The more skills we learn, the better the chances are that we will get more employment opportunities.

That is true. It takes so much effort to earn online. Having a mentor is the best way to hack ways of earning better. The mentor will guide you well on better ways to make earning easier.

First, you must know the ways to be a freelancer. Freelancing doesn’t require a college degree. Instead, it requires dedication and perseverance to enhance your skills. Skills can be developed through constant practice and patience. The best example of this is writing. When you were born, of course, you don’t know how write. But through constant practice in school, little by little your writing skills were honed.

Writing, as you have mentioned is a good habit. Writing in online can be very lucrative too. If your writing skill is good, you can create your own blog or website where you can post your writings. If good, people will surely appreciate your work.

• Affiliate Marketing. You may already know that affiliate marketing is one of the oldest online moneymakers out there. ...
  • Selling on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Cragslist. ...
  • Blogging. ...
  • Niche E-commerce. ...
  • Your Own YouTube Channel. ...
  • Selling E-books. ...
  • Develop Apps.

Important tips right there, thank you! But permit me to add that it's important to know that online holds as much challenges as offline just learn and grow with time.

One of the thing that can actually bring one good earning is if he is a prolific writer,oneneed to be very good at what he/she does,you need to write about things that are not very common,with that your chances of getting your work monitised will be high.

Freelancing has been one of the ways of making money online and there is no doubt about that. The problem is the right channel for the newbies. I have been on fiverr fir some times now but I have not been patronized and I guess it is because I am nee to it.
Freelancing is one of the oldest and the most consistent way of making money online and you need to be a good writer for you to keep getting job opportunity on freelancing sites like fiverr
Freelancing is one of the oldest and the most consistent way of making money online and you need to be a good writer for you to keep getting job opportunity on freelancing sites like fiverr

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds