Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The possibility of making money online

That's right, I have read from some members that they are doing very well, which I understand because when I joined the site I was covering my expenses and had money left over, while other members said it was impossible for them to cover their expenses with the same earnings I was making at the time.
All this things comes down to people's demographic. Some countries are simply expensive when it comes to prices of products that's why their earnings aren't going anywhere meeting their expectations.

Advertisement Placeholder
All this things comes down to people's demographic. Some countries are simply expensive when it comes to prices of products that's why their earnings aren't going anywhere meeting their expectations.
You are right, demographics have a great weight when we talk about the cost of the basic basket and the cost of living in different countries, therefore the gains can be encouraging, as they can be insignificant. It is also important to emphasize whether there is great devaluation or lack of it.

Write your reply...the possibility of making money online yes you can depends on only your business you can add your online business to make two ways of making income.

If you hire a mentor and follow improving plan the possibility of making money online is very high. On the other hand if you trying to do things by yourself you will be frustrated at the end of the day's.

Definitely you can especially when you get a high paying remote job in combination to surveys and got jobs too. These make life easy, you and your online job at home, no hassles

You are right, demographics have a great weight when we talk about the cost of the basic basket and the cost of living in different countries, therefore the gains can be encouraging, as they can be insignificant. It is also important to emphasize whether there is great devaluation or lack of it.
Yes, those who live in the developed countries like the U S, UK, CAN, AUS are experiencing some high cost of living, doing forum job will be waste of time for them.

The chances of making money online used to be very slim and it takes people who are smart and courageous and I always dare to take risks

If you're determined you'll make money online and care for your offline bills. Only earning scope is expanding and more and more people are getting onboard.

The possibility of making money ,I can say there is a possible way to get and earn money online it just needs your time and sacrifice and dedication

If you're determined you'll make money online and care for your offline bills. Only earning scope is expanding and more and more people are getting onboard.
You are lucky if you can earn from working online to cover your bills at home. I don't think your earnings can even handle the bill for the electricity because the earnings would be small. I have been working online for many years now that I admit the pathetic situation for the earnings.

It is possible to survive with online income but it however depends on the type of online business one is doing. There are free Lancers that make a minimum of $1000 per month
You are right. If the type of online job you have is like freelancing then you can survive through online earning. $1,000 minimum for freelancer is already a decent amount.

It is really difficult to get a job in the real world, but in the virtual world earning is quite easy, however, when you get a job in the real world, you will earn well, however, in the virtual world earning decent income is really difficult.

Yes, those who live in the developed countries like the U S, UK, CAN, AUS are experiencing some high cost of living, doing forum job will be waste of time for them.
Although in my country there is also the high cost of living and as time goes by it gets worse, I am happy to stay on these earning sites as they help me. Although I still have to increase my earnings and in this way have more peace of mind.

I can't get by with my online pay since I am an untalented low pay impaired person. You can get by with online work at home work in case you are a talented laborer acquiring more than $300 yearly and asserting your own assessments. There are a ton of ways one can bring in cash on the web and it relies upon the sort of online business you are doing that will decide your prosperity, without a strong online business you are not liable to acquire on the web.

Although in my country there is also the high cost of living and as time goes by it gets worse, I am happy to stay on these earning sites as they help me. Although I still have to increase my earnings and in this way have more peace of mind.
It's nice you acknowledged the beauty of being on-line. The little things it helps us to achieve it's very much appreciated. We can still handle offline gig and still comeback here to earn extra.

It's nice you acknowledged the beauty of being on-line. The little things it helps us to achieve it's very much appreciated. We can still handle offline gig and still comeback here to earn extra.
That's my plan, I'm almost ready to start off-line activities, I'm waiting for the government related to covid. If they lift the restriction I will have to be even more absent from the forum, but I will always dedicate some time to it!

It is possible to make money online and depend on it but those kind of scenarios are almost hard to come by. Unless for fraudsters who hit it big one time and is big enough for them

Are you really asking to be shown proof that people do actually rank a living online because fee you can believe the fact? You might not see any proof because no one actually owe you that. Just know that people do make a living from their activities online today

That's my plan, I'm almost ready to start off-line activities, I'm waiting for the government related to covid. If they lift the restriction I will have to be even more absent from the forum, but I will always dedicate some time to it!
We'll miss your presence dear Sariana23. It will be nice too to see your country government to lift the restrictions so you guys find your route back work offline.

Yes of course. There's a high possibility of making a great fortune online. It's very certain but before one should dabble into an online business, you must make sure you're using the right channel. Lots of people have been wounded with online business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds