Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The freelance business is growing

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The freelance business has been growing quite well as of late. I believe covid helped push many to online work, and freelance work was the way to go. With so many new people jumping online though, it made me wonder if there are now more freelance sites and services then there was before covid? I feel like we had less freelance sites, but now it seems like more and more places are offering hiring options.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, freelance business is growing, I am a freelancer and I make money by doing different things. However, based on my own experience, I can say freelancing niche is also very competitive.

Yes of course, freelance business is growing very faster I am also online freelancer because I make good money online, so pandemic had make many people to discover freelance business.

I feel it's not like we had less freelancing sites before the COVID, it's just that it became more popular after the COVID, hence alot of persons began to fish them out.

I feel it's not like we had less freelancing sites before the COVID, it's just that it became more popular after the COVID, hence alot of persons began to fish them out.
That's not true. Well, Covid pushed a lot of people to work online but a lot of people were already working in the freelancer sites in the past. For instance Fiverr was established in 2010 and it become a public company in 2019, long before Corona Virus

That's not true. Well, Covid pushed a lot of people to work online but a lot of people were already working in the freelancer sites in the past. For instance Fiverr was established in 2010 and it become a public company in 2019, long before Corona Virus
Oh I guess you didn't get what I was trying to say. What I said was that we had alot of freelancing site before the COVID which was what I ment by " it's not like we had less freelancing sites before the COVID " we actually had a lot but after the COVID alot of persons began to join so it became more popular, some might freelancing sites started after covid.

Yes, freelance business is growing rapidly. The corona virus really affected alot of offline sites and that made online business to become very rampant which increased the number of freelance sites.

Yes so fat freelancing business has been growing and I am very sure it will keep on growing, its also termed as a legit way of earning money online without any obstercle.

Freelancing is growing rapidly but the problem is that how many people are able to engage in freelancing nowadays ? I believe it is only growing for people that have already established good rating in the platform.

The freelance business has been growing quite well as of late. I believe covid helped push many to online work, and freelance work was the way to go. With so many new people jumping online though, it made me wonder if there are now more freelance sites and services then there was before covid? I feel like we had less freelance sites, but now it seems like more and more places are offering hiring options.

Apart from Covid-19, I think there are other factors behind the rise of freelancing industry. Around 15 years ago, Freelancing was very rare in my country and there were hardly any jobs in this field. But now freelancing industry is growing at a much faster rate than before.

freelancing activity has always been around but not as popular as it is now,the lockdown really made a lot of persons to go online to do lots of things while they make money fronm their engagement.A lot of persons has really taken it seriouslly as a means of earning.

The truth is that freelance is growing and I believe it will always grow. The fact about it is that since the pandemic outbreak which gas caused and economic backwardness and loss of business, alot of people have find an Avenue to revive from the outbreak through freelance.

Freelance business will continue to grow because there will always in demand for digital service. Freelance is a good business and there are some people who are making full income from rendering services in the marketplace.

The freelance website are determinate means there is some trustable freelance sites trusted by most of online earners, the other websites needs a lot of work like 2 or 3 consecutive working years to attempt the same freelance users and earning it is not so easy.

This industry was made to be even more successful by the pandemic. A lot of companies are now looking to decongest their workspaces and they are looking for freelancers that can work from home.

Freelancing has grown tremendously in recent years. People are leaving restrictive desk jobs for online work that offers flexibility and unlimited earning potentials. On the other side, businesses are looking at the benefits of hiring contractors instead of maintaining regular employees with mandatory salaries and perks. Freelance services are scalable and they can easily adjust labor costs to fit their changing requirements.

Freelancing is growing faster than before, freelancing is one of the best way to earn a passive income online but currently I'm not a freelancer.

Yes, the freelance industry is quickly expanding. The Corona virus infected a large number of offline sites, causing an explosion in online business and an increase in the number of freelance sites.

Freelancing has grown tremendously in recent years. People are leaving restrictive desk jobs for online work that offers flexibility and unlimited earning potentials. On the other side, businesses are looking at the benefits of hiring contractors instead of maintaining regular employees with mandatory salaries and perks. Freelance services are scalable and they can easily adjust labor costs to fit their changing requirements.
Freelancing business has been growing far and wide and they became popular during the lockdown, most people that have writing skills prefer working at home on freelancing site and getting paid .

Over the years, freelance business is growing and growing more effectively than ever before. Since the pandemic which lead alot of people seeking a better solution to.meet up to their needs lead them to the discovery of freelance since then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds