Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The freelance business is growing

The freedom that comes with freelance job is one of the reason that I feel many people are now wanting to go into freelance seeing how tough and restricting traditional jobs can be

Advertisement Placeholder
Freelance business will continue to grow as long as we have online business. People will continue to demand for the service of freelancer on various tasks. people will continue to demand for content of various type as well as graphic design and logo design.

I may not know the rate or percentage freelance business has increased to today, but I can confidently say that this is a platform one can earn a good income by either working as a part time or full time worker. I am still trying to develop some skills so that I can join this lucrative market. Thanks for sharing.

Freelance business is surely growing. According to a research, a lot of people have given up their day jobs and have opt for freelancing jobs. However, these people are professionals and they can easily find jobs online.
Yes.
The population of freelancers have increased sporadically over a space of one year. Many people who had lost their offline jobs have taken up freelance opportunities in upwork and fiverr.

Freelancing is growing rapidly but the problem is that how many people are able to engage in freelancing nowadays ? I believe it is only growing for people that have already established good rating in the platform.

Freelance business will continue to grow as long as we have online business. People will continue to demand for the service of freelancer on various tasks. people will continue to demand for content of various type as well as graphic design and logo design.
The growth is even making it very difficult for new members to comes into the freelance platform, people have not been able to engage in Freelancing because of this growth , The growth directly increased competition in the freelance platform.

Yes, freelance business is growing, I am a freelancer and I make money by doing different things. However, based on my own experience, I can say freelancing niche is also very competitive.
A lot of people are jobless and are in serious need of what to do in order for them to make money which is why they are all jumping into online freelance work.

The growth is even making it very difficult for new members to comes into the freelance platform, people have not been able to engage in Freelancing because of this growth , The growth directly increased competition in the freelance platform.
That is the problem with most system that are based on hierarchy. It is those who are the top or the early comer that will continue to benefit from the system at the expense of large orders who are just getting into it. If you're not part of the early comer, it will be very difficult to succeed in it.

That is the problem with most system that are based on hierarchy. It is those who are the top or the early comer that will continue to benefit from the system at the expense of large orders who are just getting into it. If you're not part of the early comer, it will be very difficult to succeed in it.
Hmmmm , so are you planning on being a freelancer anytime soon ? Because to me Freelancing is just as difficult as any other online, so isn't they any way we could succeed in Freelancing without having to face a huge competition ?

Hmmmm , so are you planning on being a freelancer anytime soon ? Because to me Freelancing is just as difficult as any other online, so isn't they any way we could succeed in Freelancing without having to face a huge competition ?
I am not planning to become a freelancer anytime from now. I want to become a consultant for small-scale business who want to start online business. It is easy to make a lot of money with consultancy because you will have fixed price for all your customers.

Yes of course, freelance business is growing very faster I am also online freelancer because I make good money online, so pandemic had make many people to discover freelance business.
Personally I don't really believe that freelance business is actually growing because from the look of things the businesses actually dropping off with few places where people can make money from.

Freelance sites was growing well but when pandemic comes, everything turns upside down. Freelance site is move up to meet their target.

I am not planning to become a freelancer anytime from now. I want to become a consultant for small-scale business who want to start online business. It is easy to make a lot of money with consultancy because you will have fixed price for all your customers.
Wow, that is a new business idea. I don't really have much understanding about this one, the problem will be how you will be able to get clients for your business because that is the most important thing that will determine how successful you will be.

Wow, that is a new business idea. I don't really have much understanding about this one, the problem will be how you will be able to get clients for your business because that is the most important thing that will determine how successful you will be.
that is part of the thing you are going to learn when you want to become a full-time consultant. You must be able to position yourself as an authority in the field before you can become a consultant. You need to make use of social media and other channel to attract clients to yourself. I know someone who make use of newspaper publication to attract customer for his consultancy service.

Last edited:
The freelance business has always been a thriving business right from the start. I think the pandemic only made the business more attractive and more popular. People are going into freelance now.

that is part of the thing you are going to learn when you want to become a full-time consultant. You must be able to position yourself as an authority in the field before you can become a consultant. Unique use of social media and other channel to attract clients to yourself. I know someone who make use of newspaper publication to attract customer for his consultancy service.
Newspaper ? I will rather go for digital advertisement than to use newspaper, a lot of people you might be interested to attract may not view newspaper.. newspaper is somehow outdated and there will be a time in which it will be no more.

Newspaper ? I will rather go for digital advertisement than to use newspaper, a lot of people you might be interested to attract may not view newspaper.. newspaper is somehow outdated and there will be a time in which it will be no more.
Read my comment very well I did not talk about placing advert in the newspaper. Where did you learn it from that newspaper is outdated?

New York times newspaper is still selling fast everyday. And New York is the seat of technological trades and newspaper is still thrive in that area.

If you are not reading newspaper does not mean that other people are not doing so. If you have in-depth knowledge about marketing you won't be saying what you said in your comment.

Large majority of the businessman still believe in newspaper and they will always source for it every day.

To promote your business you have to first identify where your target audience is and can be located.

if your target audience can be found on LinkedIn it will be unwise for you to start promoting your business on Twitter.

His target audience read newspaper so he positioned himself as an authority in there so that his target audience can reach out to him from that platform.

Read my comment very well I did not talk about placing advert in the newspaper. Where did you learn it from that newspaper is outdated?

New York times newspaper is still selling fast everyday. And New York is the seat of technological trades and newspaper is still thrive in that area.

If you are not reading newspaper does not mean that other people are not doing so. If you have in-depth knowledge about marketing you won't be saying what you said in your comment.

Large majority of the businessman still believe in newspaper and they will always source for it every day.

To promote your business you have to first identify where your target audience is and can be located.

My target audience read newspaper so I need to position myself as an authority in there so that they can reach out to me from that platform.
See , you do not have to consider New York .you are here , you should look for the best opportunity for you to meet your perspective client here, so do you really think that newspaper will be able to deliver an effective results ? Well I believe most of them can be found on the internet that's all.

See , you do not have to consider New York .you are here , you should look for the best opportunity for you to meet your perspective client here, so do you really think that newspaper will be able to deliver an effective results ? Well I believe most of them can be found on the internet that's all.
I am using New York as an instance and there are a lot of examples of it like that around the world. If newspaper can thrive in New York despite the fact that it is technological hub for every digital trading, it is myopic to write it off and classify it as outdated or render it obsolete. You go to the place where your target audience is found. Marketing of business and brand is not like throwing dart in the dark.

Definitely that's the case and more so here because youths can't depend on the government to look out so it's always better to take the initiative so it's to be expected that it's on the rise

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds