Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The difference between e-commerce and regular commerce?

Very much so that even it made the amazon owner, Jeff besoz the richest man at that time because of the increased activities on his website since physical shops were restricted.
That's true, during that critical time hard to do with, Amazon recorded very high level of sales, that enabled Jeff bezos to overtake Elon musk again into the top of billionaire's billboard list.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, during that critical time hard to do with, Amazon recorded very high level of sales, that enabled Jeff bezos to overtake Elon musk again into the top of billionaire's billboard list.
That was an example of how profitable e commerce is as everyone want to join in now that it has been established thinking that is how it would best help them not knowing it takes step.

That was an example of how profitable e commerce is as everyone want to join in now that it has been established thinking that is how it would best help them not knowing it takes step.
People love where the money is coming thick and fast. Not knowing what really caused the money to be flowing that way. Amazon have been in existence for over 20 years. Jeff have started the project long, so i don't think the profit came for him over night, their was good level of hardwork exacted.

People love where the money is coming thick and fast. Not knowing what really caused the money to be flowing that way. Amazon have been in existence for over 20 years. Jeff have started the project long, so i don't think the profit came for him over night, their was good level of hardwork exacted.
Of course the project didn't just become profitable overnight, it must be a gradual process that is what makes it true success,we should all learn from this and learn to be patient.

Of course the project didn't just become profitable overnight, it must be a gradual process that is what makes it true success,we should all learn from this and learn to be patient.
You're right dear. That's why I'm gradually moving my business slowly to the top. Even though the profit it brings to me isn't much to settle down for life and live life better. But i have the feeling that more hard work will push me far in my business career. Wish you best too, in your career endeavor.

Last edited:
You're right dear. That's why I'm gradually moving my business slowly to the top. Even though the profit it brings to me isn't much to settle down for life and live life better. But i have the feeling that more hard work will push me far in my business career. With you best too, in your career endeavor.
That's just how it is, growing with pace of one just rushes one might miss the point one is supposed to have and might have to learn the hard way. Thank you, I hope we meet at the top.

I think e-commerce is getting better on daily basis and it is taking over from the regular commerce. The world is really changing daily.

That's just how it is, growing with pace of one just rushes one might miss the point one is supposed to have and might have to learn the hard way. Thank you, I hope we meet at the top.
For sure, we'll see ourselves around the top that's where we are striving too and we'll reach there when we continuously strive forward by working hard online and offline.

E-commerce is more like regular commerce with online presence and more reach. I find it funny that people are saying e-commerce will replace regular commerce. Regular commerce is basically buying and selling and e-commerce does that online.
One basic difference between e-commerce and regular commerce is e-commerce is the buying and selling that is been carried out online why regular commerce are the ones that are carried out offline.
[automerge]1627756521[/automerge]
E-commerce is more like regular commerce with online presence and more reach. I find it funny that people are saying e-commerce will replace regular commerce. Regular commerce is basically buying and selling and e-commerce does that online.
One big difference between e-commerce and regular commerce is ecommerce are come out or buying and selling that I've been done online by conventional commerce involve the offline buying and selling.

Last edited:
Regular commerce I your everyday buying and selling, while e-commerce entails selling products like Clothings and accessories online.

Well they are all very interesting and profitable to some extent even though one can be more better than the other. most often the reason for this e commerce as you have said is as a result of this epidemic or the pandemic out break which makes people indoor in carrying their daily activities that lead to the operation of e -commerce.

Their is little difference to it, e_commerce is the one carried out online, where one can post products and sell, advertise other useful things online to make a recurring income. While the regular commerce type is an offline retail or wholesale shops were one sample products to sell and make gain.

Exactly, when it comes to modern e-commerce, there is no physical contact before selling of one's business products and services as everything is carried out online.

Exactly, when it comes to modern e-commerce, there is no physical contact before selling of one's business products and services as everything is carried out online.
Online have made It possible for one to deliver his or her business anywhere, anytime any day. That's why covid19 didn't affect many, by halting their business completely, at least they are simply moving up and gaining more of the customers.

Ecommers are carried out and conducted via online stores like Alibaba, Shopify and rest while regular commerce are conducted in our daily usual markets where we go to buy things from

Online have made It possible for one to deliver his or her business anywhere, anytime any day. That's why covid19 didn't affect many, by halting their business completely, at least they are simply moving up and gaining more of the customers.

Yeah, the delivery 🚚 of one's business products and services during the era of the pandemic of coronavirus is what makes it very challenging for most businesses to cope.

In our time, and due to the epidemic, it has become difficult to do a commercial activity directly, so electronic commerce and Internet marketing have become a haven for many merchants to market their products and goods.
So do you think that e-commerce can successfully replace direct trade, or are there some products that cannot be marketed via the Internet?
Over the years the e-commerce site has actually been gaining a lot of popularity,and it has really help to ease the stress associated with the regular market of buying and selling.But sometimes products like electrical appliances need to be accessed on site before purchase.

In our time, and due to the epidemic, it has become difficult to do a commercial activity directly, so electronic commerce and Internet marketing have become a haven for many merchants to market their products and goods.
So do you think that e-commerce can successfully replace direct trade, or are there some products that cannot be marketed via the Internet?
Commerce has to do with the exchange of goods and services.
I can agree that e-commerce came in so well during the pandemic, it helped many businesses continue despite the epidemic.
But, it has not successfully replaced the regular commerce.

E-commerce is very important in today's world and the pandemic has opened our eyes to that reality. But I don't see it replacing direct commerce or trade, it can only compliment it.

The difference between e commerce and commerce is the location, e commerce is online while commerce is usually transacted in a physical store.

Anything amd everything that is ecommers in nature are all conducted online via the internet while anything about none ecommers businesses are all done offline like the physical market stores we know

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds