Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The difference between e-commerce and regular commerce?

Braga13

Loyal member
Credits
In our time, and due to the epidemic, it has become difficult to do a commercial activity directly, so electronic commerce and Internet marketing have become a haven for many merchants to market their products and goods.
So do you think that e-commerce can successfully replace direct trade, or are there some products that cannot be marketed via the Internet?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that all products can be marketed online, but I do not think it is a replacement, rather as you say, a refuge, and that it will be something temporary for some products and merchandise, in view of the pandemic, then they will return to their trade habitual.

Their is little difference to it, e_commerce is the one carried out online, where one can post products and sell, advertise other useful things online to make a recurring income. While the regular commerce type is an offline retail or wholesale shops were one sample products to sell and make gain.

of course yes, we're in an advanced era and 99% of people are very active on their social media, so you can promote your pages there and bring clients to buy your services.

Thesw days everything can be marketed and sold via internet, you can buy or sell a packet of sea salt or a house and car on the internet. These days almost all commercial enterprise has its online presence. Covid crisis has increased the importance of ecommerce immensely. Since we are social distancing and under lockdown in many places, buying and selling online has become a common practice. This will further increase in the common days.

Thesw days everything can be marketed and sold via internet, you can buy or sell a packet of sea salt or a house and car on the internet. These days almost all commercial enterprise has its online presence. Covid crisis has increased the importance of ecommerce immensely. Since we are social distancing and under lockdown in many places, buying and selling online has become a common practice. This will further increase in the common days.
You are absolutely right, everything can be traded online and this is on the rise, motivated by the covid, even accepting that the situation is changing, I firmly believe that regular trading can never be totally replaced by e-commerce, for many reasons. It will continue to grow but not 100%.

I don't think e-commerce can totally replace the traditional one, but it's great alternative. I'm aware than most of transactions now are being done online but there are people who still prefer buying or going to physical stores. For instance, when you purchase a car, would you buy it online without testing it? For me, I don't think so.

E-commerce is done online while regular commerce is done aside online. The world is now moving towards digitalizing everything. So there is tendency that every product is sold online. Though the pandemic has helped in making e-commerce popular, civilization is other factor that will aid it.

Although the e-commerce has really tried in recent times creating a convenient way to buying and selling of goods.Despite this I believe that e-commerce can not run down the normal commercial method because not every goods can be bought without a physical check.

Although the e-commerce has really tried in recent times creating a convenient way to buying and selling of goods.Despite this I believe that e-commerce can not run down the normal commercial method because not every goods can be bought without a physical check.
This is what I mean when I say that there can be no total change online. In many cases it is necessary to be physically and evaluate, for example they offer the sale of a house online, the seller is contacted and they meet physically to go to see the property, and then the documentation and payment must be finalized, everything is done outside of line.

If what you mean is offline versus online business transaction, yes, it was greatly affected by the pandemic that online business transaction is trying to overtake the popularity of the traditional commerce that we know as offline. But when the pandemic leaves I am sure that the offline commerce will make a rebound and would be back to the top position in the economic rankings. People now are missing the times that they go to the mall or to the shop to see what they will buy.

The difference in simple terms is this,the regular commerce as to do with the traditional way of buying, selling and exchanging of goods and services between parties..while e-commerce is all what regular commerce is but they are done online,i.e on social media

See this thing is evident, e-commerce is going to replace direct trade soon or later because we are advancing in technology and in the next century , our elderly persons will be technologically inclined
[automerge]1610111882[/automerge]
See this thing is evident, e-commerce is going to replace direct trade soon or later because we are advancing in technology and in the next century , our elderly persons will be technologically inclined

As we know that commerce involves buying and selling of goods and services with exchange of money, e-commerce however allow this whole process to be done online, it's an online platform where exchange of goods and services for monetary value is done perfectly from anywhere at anytime

E-commerce can't not actually replace physical store but due to the Pandemic still going on a whole lots of people will still wants to stick with the e-commerce buying even after the Pandemic because they have been used to it for quite some time now and if there service is good enough that's another plus for them.

Ecommerce” or “online retailing” is simply a technology and a sales channel. ... Most businesses participate in ecommerce in some fashion. There is now no difference betweenecommerce” and “commerce.” You engage your customers in many different channels — your own ecommerce site, brick-and-mortar, online marketplaces

Ecommerce is kind of more effective, it help business owners meet a larger amount of customers within a short period of time and it also help customers to get products and services at the comfort of their homes.

In our time, and due to the epidemic, it has become difficult to do a commercial activity directly, so electronic commerce and Internet marketing have become a haven for many merchants to market their products and goods.
So do you think that e-commerce can successfully replace direct trade, or are there some products that cannot be marketed via the Internet?
Yeah... E-commerce is gradually taking the position of regular commerce these days. I believe it will overtake the regular commerce soon as a lots of market activities has gone viral now. One can buy anything online now, we can also make enquiry for any products with its specifications online as well.

E-commerce is more like regular commerce with online presence and more reach. I find it funny that people are saying e-commerce will replace regular commerce. Regular commerce is basically buying and selling and e-commerce does that online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds