Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Connection Between Content Title and Traffic

You can get traffic if your content has search term, keywords, keyphrase, or long tail search term on the title because search engines catches content to show on the search results based on the title, but if your content body is not useful your visitors will run away.

Advertisement Placeholder
The content title is traffic you get from the social media will determine the amount traffic you get from website, content title is important to traffic.

Even though I don't have any website running at the moment, but I must commend you for putting up such a long and useful post above. It can really help one to know how to make good and standard contents starting from the title. It is good and quality contents that can bring money.

The title of your content is directly proportional to the traffic you get on your site. In other words, the traffic coming to your website is depended on the title of the content you have on your site. Just answer this question, when you visit a certain website, why do you visit the site? That's correct, you find the content interesting. At the first glance, a visitor does not see the entire content, he will only see the title and the description (snippet caught by search engines, social site, or your own description while sharing the content). Therefore, the first thing you need to do is make your title interesting, secondly, your description should tell what the content is all about. When a visitor clicks on the title but does not see the content as good as he thought, he will immediately leave. In order to make the visitor stay longer, your article should be exceptionally good. Here is the break down the good title:
The title should promise new information, for example, "Elon Musk is World's Richest Man"
The title should answer a question, for example,"How to Make Money Online"
The title should solve a problem, for example, "How do I fix My broken laptop"
Content title is everything when come to creating traffic. The content titled most be captivating, tempting and at the same not misleading. The title would make someone click on the link to read the full story. Content title around sports, entertainment and business should be very captivating.

Yes truely you are very correct the title of every contents of a write up as alot to play on generating traffic, captivating topics brings about increament in traffic

The title of your content is very important because it is what triggers your audience to click on your link and read the article. It is important that it is captivating and it also offers value for anybody who is interested in that topic.

If you want to be a blogger or is even into it. I advice you learn a skill called copy writing, though copy writing is mostly to convert sales, you can use the psychological aspect it has trained you. In your headline, if you make it more captivating and juicy, you are much more likely to earn that click and more so if your introduction is also superb. You should also be careful not to make your headline just to earn clicks as it would only reduce your rankings or bring bad reviews.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds