Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General The Coffee House

Kyng

Addicted member
Credits

The Coffee House is a friendly and informal community dedicated to having fun. We host discussions on a broad range of subjects, from science and current events to sport and gaming (and most things in between!). Also popular are the community-centred forums, where people can write about their personal lives, get to know each other better, and show off things they've created. Or, for the more fun-oriented people, we have regularly-scheduled contests (in which members can compete for forum awards), and a small (but growing) role-play section.

Our current board has been running since June 2018; however, the community itself began in December 2009, so we've accumulated some 13 years' worth of history. If you'd like to become a part of that history, then now's the time to join :) !

I don't really log in there much anymore, unfortunately, but I give kudos to @Kyng for the tremendous amount of work he's put into the board and how consistent he is with posting new content.
100. Zandrajoi is active there too, which is great news for the science section. <3

I was just going to post in this thread & saw my name mentioned lol Thank you for the compliment :)

As for @Kyng, he's a great friend who has a wonderful forum to be a part of. A wide variety of topics for all.
@Kyng has been a great friend to me too. He’s very open-minded and that’s a rare trait for a forum owner ! 💜🥰💕

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor