Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Best Platform for Digital Marketing

Advertisement Placeholder
I've tried digital marketing, unsuccessfully, but it all depends on the niche you're targeting. The general one is Facebook and then Twitter.

Before you start digital marketing, you will have to do a research and find out which platform is best. If you are selling products on amazon, I think amazon will be the best platform to advertise.

Although there are many forums for digital marketing, but the most popular way Facebook Most people use Facebook for digital marketing. This is a very easy and inexpensive way through which you can do Digital marketing.
You are right they are many platforms for digital marketing just Facebook is the most popular and has lot of users compared to other platforms. Twitter is also wonderful for digital marketing with large followers

I think the wise thing any online smart entrepreneur would do like you've highlighted is to have a mix of all.
As you've seen the pros and cons, it's better you choose the one that's better and implement.

Generally speaking, there are two main platforms for digital marketing, one, facebook, two Google. When you advertise on facebook, you advertise on facebok website, app or messenger, when you choose Google you have an option to advertise on various Google platforms.

They are many platforms that are good for advertising a new or existing product this platforms are always active , you can use your WhatsApp platforms and Even your Facebook page or post and even tellegram Instagram and more of it this ones are the one that you can find it easier to operate.
Individual prefrence matters a lot when it comes to the issue of online marketing,i can remember one of my client who mainly use instagram for her ads,she said that platform is very easy for her to use.But i make use of facebook ad manager.

I think the best platform for digital marketing currently is facebook because that is what almost everyone are making use of now , since you could meet people in your locality who wants your product
The best platform for digital marketing or any other business at the present moment still remains Facebook because it has almost ninety five percent of the work population on it.

For me, Facebook is the best platform for digital marketing whether paid advertising or free marketing posts. You can also create a Facebook Page which is like a mini website that you can use for the purpose of promoting your business. For paid advertisement it starts at $20 and there are types that you can choose. I think Facebook is number 1 in social media advertising.

agree with you ! facebook seems to me the most popular. and instagram can say, but that's where it's more complicated to advertise.

Facebook is the best platform for digital marketing. The reason is that you can see people virtually in all niches online on Facebook. Facebook allow you to spend little amount of money on payday advance to reach wider audience in your niche.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds