Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Best Platform for Digital Marketing

Ever since I've been working online and practicing affiliate marketing, I've not come across any affiliate marketing platform like clickbank. Clickbank has being in existence for many decades and it's one of the leading companies in affiliate marketing. There are many people who have become rich working on this platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are numerous platforms for digital marketing. A friend of mine often use Facebook for his ads and business promotion which of course, yields profit.

You have rally said it all, the purpose of the digital marketing determines the mode to use. Social media has been recently used to generate traffic. Facebook is the most used because of its wide coverage

igital marketing is marketing on the internet through various platforms like search engines, social media, websites, blogs, forums etc. Whether you have a blog, website, online store, a discussion board, or a community, you will have to do digital marketing to build a brand, raise awareness about your site, drive traffic, generate sales, or build revenue.

Now the question arises: which is the best platform for digital marketing?

The best platform for digital marketing depends on the primary purpose of your digital marketing. For example, if you want to generate organic traffic and sales on your site, search engine marketing is best. If you want to build a brand or generate referral traffic, social media marketing is the best. There are numerous social media sites where you can do digital marketing. Facebook may be the most popular platform and a platform with highest active users, however, other social sites are also as effective as Facebook when it comes to digital marketing.
Yeah have been seeing this organic traffic, what does this means and if you want to build traffic what website or process will you take to start driving traffic to your website/blog.

Being on the best platform does not solve your entire problems. In order to solve your problems you need to be vigilant on what's going around. Therefore, you need to choose the best platform

That's correct, a lot of people think facebook is the best but I have seen people spending $500 yet no sales. If you want to use a marketing platform you should know everything about it.

I think the best platform for digital marketing currently is facebook because that is what almost everyone are making use of now , since you could meet people in your locality who wants your product
In my own opinion, the best platform for digital marketing is actually not Facebook but fivverr because there a lot of Rich clients on that platform me that will purchase your digital product at an high price.

Depending on the type of business you need to advertise, this will influence the type of digital Marketing platforms you would be of need of. The available digital marketing platforms includes, Facebook, Instagram, whatsapp, blogs and utube.

I always consider Facebook advertisement and marketing as one of the most effective form of advertisement because when you're doing marketing on Facebook you are meeting thousands of people and you are also exposing your products and the benefit of your products for them, I also believe Instagram and Twitter are also good.

I always consider Facebook advertisement and marketing as one of the most effective form of advertisement because when you're doing marketing on Facebook you are meeting thousands of people and you are also exposing your products and the benefit of your products for them, I also believe Instagram and Twitter are also good.
Facebook advertising is very effective and there are other social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram that can really help you advertise your product and reach thousands of people.

Facebook advertising is very effective and there are other social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram that can really help you advertise your product and reach thousands of people.
It depends on the type of advertisement you are doing,Twitter and Instagram is good for affiliate marketers because they can really get a lot of people there through influencers, advertising of products like electronic is good on Facebook.

In digital marketing, I focus on referral traffic generating as it is easier for me and I also use it to get people patronize my services easily.

I like to use Facebook for digital marketing because of the different groups that are available in a niche. This difference could make it easy to reach a wider all the years with little amount spent on advertisement and promotion.

igital marketing is marketing on the internet through various platforms like search engines, social media, websites, blogs, forums etc. Whether you have a blog, website, online store, a discussion board, or a community, you will have to do digital marketing to build a brand, raise awareness about your site, drive traffic, generate sales, or build revenue.

Now the question arises: which is the best platform for digital marketing?

The best platform for digital marketing depends on the primary purpose of your digital marketing. For example, if you want to generate organic traffic and sales on your site, search engine marketing is best. If you want to build a brand or generate referral traffic, social media marketing is the best. There are numerous social media sites where you can do digital marketing. Facebook may be the most popular platform and a platform with highest active users, however, other social sites are also as effective as Facebook when it comes to digital marketing.
Thank you for this insightful information you have given! I believe it will be helpful when I finally decide to increase my website traffic on google AdSense.

I think the best place for digital marketing is on social media, social media advertising is the best to advertise my business and it will reach globally all over the world so I prefer social media than any other platform you can try running ads

There are many platforms that will allow you to do digital marketing effectively and they can use so many methods of generating traffic. You can also generate traffic from social media platforms.

The best PLATFORM for Digital media marketing is t use Google AdWords. With Google AdWords you can promote your goods and services to a whole thousands and millions of people

Digital media marketing is diverse and you can use different means to get traffic to your goods and services to make more sales. You can use search engine optimization, social media marketing and Google AdWords

For me, my choice of the best platform for digital marketing will be the social media platforms like the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the likes even LinkedIn too. These platforms are wonderful

You're right there are different platforms that will suit different digital marketing and skills but the best of all time still remains Facebook!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds