Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Best Platform for Digital Marketing

social media like WhatsApp and Facebook is the best platform you can do your digital marketing, sometimes a lot of people always go for a paid advertisement and a lot of people who have a lot of time will always go for free advertisement but the free advertisement is always stressful and time-consuming.

Advertisement Placeholder
i would say facebook since it has a very large base of users which means more people will surely come across your ads, more reach and more traffic as a conclusion

Digital marketing is very beneficial to a business because it promotes the business and generates more traffic and income. Social media platforms such as facebook is one of the best mediums for digital marketing.

As we all know today, there are so many methods one can adopt in running an advert for his or her products or services online. The best of these platforms is the use of Facebook. With Facebook, you can be more certain of your targeted audience reach maximally

For me all social media platforms are good for digital marketing and advertising advertising, this is because they're a lot of audience in social media platforms. what you do is to make your projection very attractive and irresistible.

There are several platforms in which you can succeed in digital marketing. it depends on the kind of product you are promoting. If you're promoting female products like make ups then tik-tok is the best for you.

I think the best platform digital marketing Facebook is very good for marketing Facebook is very for marketing, to promote your business.

If you are into social media marketing, I think facebook is one of the best, or let say probably the best platform for digital marketing. facebook has a huge user base.

For me, Facebook is the best platform for digital marketing whether paid advertising or free marketing posts. You can also create a Facebook Page which is like a mini website that you can use for the purpose of promoting your business. For paid advertisement it starts at $20 and there are types that you can choose. I think Facebook is number 1 in social media advertising.
facebook advertisment has been a very good avenue for me to do my paid advert and it has really worked for me.i normally used the organic post to generate some followership,before knowing where to direct my ad to.

To my opinion I believe alot of platform are available and effectively use for the promotion of band of goods or products on the internet to me this can depends on the choice of the business some can decide to use Twitter but I may effectively choose Facebook were alot of people are involved.

Just like you said Facebook is a great platform when it comes to digital marketing, I think all the platforms are great , provided you the right strategies to reach a wider audience.

Freelance website are like the go to for digital contents as they have like a professional structure to accommodate expert to buy and sell their diverse digital contents.

The best platform that I have discovered for digital marketing is actually Instagram because Instagram has a lot of sophisticated internet users who are mostly celebrities and rich people who love luxurious items that can actually afford these digital products.

Digital marketing has been the new way forward for business marketing.there are numerious marketing platform to do your marketing,i mostly use facebook,it has more active users and also the call to action features is an advantage to me based on my business line.

The best platform for digital marketing still remains the social media platforms and they are several of them we could choose from and they are quite effective too

I have friends who use facebook to advertise their products. They get a lot of customers through facebook. If you have a larget following, twitter can also help

There are so many good platforms you can make use of in promoting your business or for digital marketing. I think facebook and Instagram have some promotion tools and features you can use to promote your business, twitter is also a great place for digital marketing

It is just recently that I find out that you can actually do advertisement on Google,in this case you should consider Google and Facebook as the best media for advertisement of a digital product because thousands and millions of people visited the site everyday.

depends on what you aim with your marketing campaign, if you wnat to build brand, social sites like facebook and twitter are the best platforms. If you wnat to generate sales, you can go for adwords.

For a successful social media campaign, your calendar should include entries in all these categories. But you should know that for entry level, I would go for social mediam

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds