Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Best Platform for Digital Marketing

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
igital marketing is marketing on the internet through various platforms like search engines, social media, websites, blogs, forums etc. Whether you have a blog, website, online store, a discussion board, or a community, you will have to do digital marketing to build a brand, raise awareness about your site, drive traffic, generate sales, or build revenue.

Now the question arises: which is the best platform for digital marketing?

The best platform for digital marketing depends on the primary purpose of your digital marketing. For example, if you want to generate organic traffic and sales on your site, search engine marketing is best. If you want to build a brand or generate referral traffic, social media marketing is the best. There are numerous social media sites where you can do digital marketing. Facebook may be the most popular platform and a platform with highest active users, however, other social sites are also as effective as Facebook when it comes to digital marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are many platforms that are good for advertising a new or existing product this platforms are always active , you can use your WhatsApp platforms and Even your Facebook page or post and even tellegram Instagram and more of it this ones are the one that you can find it easier to operate.

For me, Facebook is the best platform for digital marketing whether paid advertising or free marketing posts. You can also create a Facebook Page which is like a mini website that you can use for the purpose of promoting your business. For paid advertisement it starts at $20 and there are types that you can choose. I think Facebook is number 1 in social media advertising.

I think the best platform for digital marketing currently is facebook because that is what almost everyone are making use of now , since you could meet people in your locality who wants your product

I think the best platform for digital marketing currently is facebook because that is what almost everyone are making use of now , since you could meet people in your locality who wants your product
You're absolutely right I use Facebook and Instagram for ads but Facebook is the best in my opinion, I use Facebook pixels which also help me track activities of my website visitors, from this I have been able to create a look alike audience ideal for my business.

For me, Facebook is the best platform for digital marketing whether paid advertising or free marketing posts. You can also create a Facebook Page which is like a mini website that you can use for the purpose of promoting your business. For paid advertisement it starts at $20 and there are types that you can choose. I think Facebook is number 1 in social media advertising.
With more than 2.7 billions monthly active users, Facebook is certainly the best advertising platforms for driving sales, generating traffic, building brands, raising awareness, etc. People even speculate that Facebook will soon replace Youtube for video marketing. Best thing about Facebook marketing is you can do it for free.

You're absolutely right I use Facebook and Instagram for ads but Facebook is the best in my opinion, I use Facebook pixels which also help me track activities of my website visitors, from this I have been able to create a look alike audience ideal for my business.
This is really good and i guess most times i even make use of it to to promote my site and share the links for me to get more traffic , facebook have a lot of benefit

Like other members, I consider facebook to be the best platform for digital marketing. I was reading and I got these steps to make a good marketing on the site,
Define your audience.
Set your goals.
Think about how to mix your content.
Optimize your page for interactions.
Consider using other Facebook tools.
Incorporate Facebook Ads and the Facebook Pixel.

Like other members, I consider facebook to be the best platform for digital marketing. I was reading and I got these steps to make a good marketing on the site,
Define your audience.
Set your goals.
Think about how to mix your content.
Optimize your page for interactions.
Consider using other Facebook tools.
Incorporate Facebook Ads and the Facebook Pixel.
Facebook is good platform for digital marketing. However, if you are doing free marketing you will not gain traction. You can share on your timeline or page, but if you do not have big following, you will not gain sales or traffic. You can gain sales or traffic only with you do paid boost or have a large following. You can have large following only when you advertise your page.

Facebook is good platform for digital marketing. However, if you are doing free marketing you will not gain traction. You can share on your timeline or page, but if you do not have big following, you will not gain sales or traffic. You can gain sales or traffic only with you do paid boost or have a large following. You can have large following only when you advertise your page.
You're absolutely right. They say organic traffic is dead! You've got to run sponsored adverts before your posts can get substantial traffic.

It is very important this clarification, I have a moderate amount of followers, then I understand and you are right, the best way is with a paid boost as you describe, so as to obtain the expected sales and traffic. Thanks for your advice, I will put it into practice.

Free promotion on facebook works only when you have a large following. However, you will have to spend money to build a large following on facebook.

The best platform for digital marketing is the platform where you have a large following and where you are an influencer. If you have a large following on instagram, instagram will be the best platform for you, however, if you have a large following on twitter, twitter will be the best platform

That's correct. You will also have to see where your target customers are concentrated. If you are trying to market to the people under 30 years of age, you can try marketing on instagram. If you are trying to market to the professionals, try marketing on linkedin

I think facebook is also widely used by younger generation. My friends use facebook to sell various items and their customers are young people, mostly under the age of 30 years

Free promotion on facebook works only when you have a large following. However, you will have to spend money to build a large following on facebook.
When you say that you must have a large number of followers, how many more or less do you think will be enough to qualify for the free Facebook promotion? I have two facebook accounts, one personal and one work. It is to increase the number of followers.

They are many platforms that are used for advertising digital marketing and while some are just individually not good but in some way that if your customers are concentrated then they are good to go but the best sites to do that advertising is Facebook and other social websites I also think Facebook is the best because I have up to like 3 Facebook which I have or am using 2 go my work and one for my personal self to chat and it also help me to increase followers

igital marketing is marketing on the internet through various platforms like search engines, social media, websites, blogs, forums etc. Whether you have a blog, website, online store, a discussion board, or a community, you will have to do digital marketing to build a brand, raise awareness about your site, drive traffic, generate sales, or build revenue.

Now the question arises: which is the best platform for digital marketing?

The best platform for digital marketing depends on the primary purpose of your digital marketing. For example, if you want to generate organic traffic and sales on your site, search engine marketing is best. If you want to build a brand or generate referral traffic, social media marketing is the best. There are numerous social media sites where you can do digital marketing. Facebook may be the most popular platform and a platform with highest active users, however, other social sites are also as effective as Facebook when it comes to digital marketing.
I've been getting information about search engine optimization marketing but i really don't know it works, and how to promote such kind of marketing means. Can you please, through more emphasis on it??

I think facebook is also widely used by younger generation. My friends use facebook to sell various items and their customers are young people, mostly under the age of 30 years
Although there are many forums for digital marketing, but the most popular way Facebook Most people use Facebook for digital marketing. This is a very easy and inexpensive way through which you can do Digital marketing.

I would also opt for facing when it comes to the best platform for digital marketing. Active accounts over there are many and it is very suitable for a wide range of businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds