Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The beauty of Facebook Ads

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
I think Facebook Ads is the most popular paid social media advertising. I mentioned the description beauty because I saw how Facebook would push your paid ads on the timeline. The ad will be posted with a line on top that says it was "liked" by A and B - those are the names of your Facebook friends. But more likely friend A and friend B do not even know about that Facebook ad. I was asked by an uncle about an ad where he saw my name that liked the post. I was surprised so I made my own observation and true enough Facebook does that trick.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think Facebook ad is currently the best advertising ad among the advertising social media in the world right now, All you need is just to create account witn facebook ad manager, and select campaign tab, then click create to get started, then you are good to go.

Yeah i think they even do that trick just to get more people that will buy more ads and to show that many people are really clicking your ads , but i don't know the reason for their fake click

I think Facebook ad is currently the best advertising ad among the advertising social media in the world right now, All you need is just to create account witn facebook ad manager, and select campaign tab, then click create to get started, then you are good to go.
While Facebook ads are great they aren't that straightforward to set up, I took several tutorials and watched YouTube videos before I could understand how to create ads effectively, I'll be writing a series here on how to setup when I'm less busy.

Yeah we all know that they are the best , but as it is now things are getting manipulative and once people start noticing the fake clcks , then usesrs rate would drop

In terms of traffic and active users, facebook is the biggest website, bigger than Google search and youtube. Therefore, facebook ads are very effective.

Has Facebook resumed the ad promotion. Because there was a time my ad were continuously blocked. In actual sense, Facebook still remain the best platform to promote advertisement.

It is a very widely known fact that Facebook is the greatest of all the social media platforms one can choose from to post and carry out your products advertising and campaigns. You just said it all. The benefited are so much

It is a very widely known fact that Facebook is the greatest of all the social media platforms one can choose from to post and carry out your products advertising and campaigns. You just said it all. The benefited are so much
Facebook ad is the greatest and the most popular platform among all the social media platform, and its easy to advertise your product, because its the biggest social media platform.

if I want to do any sort of advertisement I will go for Facebook advertisement because to me Facebook is one of the best social media you will see a lot of people that might be interested in what you have to offer followed by Instagram, going for a paid advertisement on Facebook is only the best because it will cover a wider location.

Concerning the beauty of Facebook advertisement. Well, the beauty of Facebook advertising is that it is quite easier and efficient ,though I haven't used it before but looking at the hype of people concerning it, it proves to be worth it

They are doing that so that many users would think they are getting more likes ,but they don't know that it might reduce the trust users have in the platform after finding out

it is indeed decent, i remember getting a free advertising coupon from them once that was worth 5$, and when i used it, it did bring some decent results actually

Facebook is great, as you can pay a certain amount to get a certain amount of coverage. In the past, I paid to have ads on facebook. As well, there is just so many options for your ads to be seen. And the pricing seems fair too.

The beauty about Facebook advert is that the advert are mostly directed to those people that are interested in the topic in which the advert is all about. Because this advert is tailored to the interests of the people that the advert comes to, they will most likely patronize it.

I like Facebook ads too, but lately I am already getting scared with the new privacy policies being implemented, especially that of Whatsapp.

The enomous benefits of facebook ads cannot be quantify.You can creat an ad and generate likes on your page and gets conversion rate to your business and subsequently you can use those audience for retargeting.There is also look alike audience gotten from your target audience, where you can also target as well,the benefits are much.

Yeah Facebook somehow has managed to beat everyone in terms of promoting your products etc.And in reality I they have succeed it by having the system of finding pretty accurate the people that are intrested in that product

I used facebook ads for the first time I burned out. I spent $20 (back in 2015) and had zero conversion). After losing the money, I understood the importance of ad targeting.

Yes exactly. It already helps you take and see analysis on how your ads is or are performing thereby taking the stress off you In going about to search how it is performing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds