Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Facebook Ads

Ravenfreak

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I've been thinking about buying some Facebook ad space for my forums. Do you think Facebook Ads are worth it? Or should I look elsewhere to purchase ad space? I feel like I might get some traffic, but I don't think anyone would sign up. Also has anyone here used Facebook Ads in the past and were you satisfied with the traffic you got?

According to me Facebook Ads are good for branding but in case of forums, i think you will not get good response. For forums promotion i think Ads at any other reputed forums like digital point, warrior forums etc. will help you more than facebook ads.

When it comes to maybe wanting to advertise a product or a brand, Facebook ads are perfect I have noticed but when it comes to things like forums, you may get some traffic from the ads but when it comes to people actually registering and using the forum, that is where you will notice not a lot of that happens. If you are looking to buy ads to hopefully get activity, I wouldn't look at Facebook ads for that as you would be putting money into something to get nothing more than just hits and no activity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest