Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The beauty of Facebook Ads

Facebook is is a good social media where you can advertise your product Facebook ads you can advertise business your business when you have quality product.

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook is is a good social media where you can advertise your product Facebook ads you can advertise business your business when you have quality product.
Have you had any experience when it comes to Facebook ads? I once tried using Facebook ads but I didn't really get the desired result, I guess I did something wrong.

To what a business expert once told me, he said, Facebook Ads is the most popular paid social media advertising. I mentioned the description beauty because I saw how Facebook would push your paid ads on the timeline.
Thanks to mark and his team for the Facebook creation. It has helped my business grown over the years.

To what a business expert once told me, he said, Facebook Ads is the most popular paid social media advertising. I mentioned the description beauty because I saw how Facebook would push your paid ads on the timeline.
Thanks to mark and his team for the Facebook creation. It has helped my business grown over the years.
Have you made use of Facebook paid ads before? What's your experience so far? I am yet to make use of it, though I have post some of my business on Facebook but I have never made use of the paid option.

I think Facebook ad is currently the best advertising ad among the advertising social media in the world right now, All you need is just to create account witn facebook ad manager, and select campaign tab, then click create to get started, then you are good to go.
You are correct, Facebook marketplace is a wide market which is considers best for marketing but would you say that all goods or services can be well promoted through that platform?

Has Facebook resumed the ad promotion. Because there was a time my ad were continuously blocked. In actual sense, Facebook still remain the best platform to promote advertisement.

One of the beauties of advertising on Facebook is that it provide opportunity to place advert of your products to the right audience. Another thing is that it is pretty much easier to advertise to the people at the local level in your city.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds