Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The beauty of Facebook Ads

I think Facebook Ads is the most popular paid social media advertising. I mentioned the description beauty because I saw how Facebook would push your paid ads on the timeline. The ad will be posted with a line on top that says it was "liked" by A and B - those are the names of your Facebook friends. But more likely friend A and friend B do not even know about that Facebook ad. I was asked by an uncle about an ad where he saw my name that liked the post. I was surprised so I made my own observation and true enough Facebook does that trick.
I guess most of this well know social media platform does this as well,when they push the advertisement to your page and you notice some of your friends like it you won't have a choice than to like it as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think Facebook Ads is the most popular paid social media advertising. I mentioned the description beauty because I saw how Facebook would push your paid ads on the timeline. The ad will be posted with a line on top that says it was "liked" by A and B - those are the names of your Facebook friends. But more likely friend A and friend B do not even know about that Facebook ad. I was asked by an uncle about an ad where he saw my name that liked the post. I was surprised so I made my own observation and true enough Facebook does that trick.
Hmm... I think this is one of the reason why this social media so done site from seeing like and followers because it might not be effective as they themselves will perform the task.

Facebook ads is on that ebony one of the best in which you can use to promote your products or your affiliate marketing product. Targeted ads is very effective and converts high.

It is no doubt that Facebook ads is the most popular form of social media advertising and it is also justly so as they have a very good algorithm system.

I burned out my advertising budget when I tried for the first few times. After spending over $50 on ads and not having a single conversion, I understood who it worked

Very through indeed. Facebook is one of the world most used and populated and visited social media platforms today.wih such platform, your advertising make a lot of impact for your product

Facebook app is one of the best when it comes to promoting and advertising your goods. Besides the fact that facebook is very popular among other social medias, it is very easy to use And With its many users, You are sure to find potential clients as well.

Facebook is the best social media network with the highest users in the world. You can showcase your business to the world through Facebook and the best way is using ads. You can reach thousand of people using Facebook afs

What I like about facebook ads is you can advertise with just $1. BY spending $1 you can see how your ad performs (ad conversion) best on your performance you can increase your budget.

That is so good. That is a unique beauty for facebook ads indeed. You can easily see that you are doing a great job advertising. And you get to appreciate your facebook friends.

With the facebook Ads installed in our page, we can be rest assured that our products will go viral. It will be on top of facebook platform, displayed to many users to take a view at it. If what we are dealing worth it, surely it will drag targeted audience to it.

I have a couple of friends who have a business on facebook, they started selling on facebook and advertising on low budget, when they managed to sell few products they in creased their advertising budget.

Facebook is extraordinary, as you can pay a specific add up to get a specific measure of inclusion. Previously, I paid to have promotions on Facebook. Too, there is simply such countless alternatives for your advertisements to be seen. Also, the estimating appears to be reasonable as well

Facebook ads is not something I would recommend for small businesses trying to get enough customers for their business.
Only established businesses can go use Facebook ads and actually make good amount of returns.
As a small business, paying for effective Facebook ads will affect your business.
And if you try to go small on Facebook ads, you won't see that much returns.

Facebook ads is one of the cheapest way of advertising your products and services. it is very important to build your Facebook fan page through PPC advertisement on the platform. even onesie outfit is over you can easily reach out to your targeted audience through your Facebook fan page.

Yes you are very right that Facebook ads is the most popular type of ads in the social media platforms. This is true as the number of traffic that Facebook attracts on a daily basis is really enemouse and huge

True, I think Facebook ads are sometimes targeted. Facebook ads could be very profitable for people who wants more awareness to their business.

Apart from what you listed there, another benefit is that they allow you analytics to your marketing data and even allow you streamline also - in the sense that you want to target your ad to a particular group of people, you can do it.

I think Facebook ad is currently the best advertising ad among the advertising social media in the world right now, All you need is just to create account witn facebook ad manager, and select campaign tab, then click create to get started, then you are good to go.
One rhing about the use of facebook is that the platform has a huge platform and that is a mojor advantage for its numerious users who are usi ng the platform to promote their brands and business.

What blows my mind the most about Facebook ads is the potentials to reach a large userbase within a very short period of time. And this is why I always use them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds