Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technology in the workplace

Technology can never be an obstacle in work places unless the staffs are not competent enough to handle them. I hate it when staff have loads of works to do and they are busy with their phones
The thing about any good and important process that will aid how thigs are to be done in an efficient manner,is that most times it can be subject to abuse,and that is where the issue of making use of technology for irrelivant things other than the purpose it was meant for.

Advertisement Placeholder
The thing about any good and important process that will aid how thigs are to be done in an efficient manner,is that most times it can be subject to abuse,and that is where the issue of making use of technology for irrelivant things other than the purpose it was meant for.
The role of technology in an organization cannot be over emphasized. Almost all processes are now done with the aid of computers and the internet and it has made business operations easier.

I am a freelancer and I just cannot make enough money without internet and technology. I sometimes wonder what might have had happened if I were born during the olden days when technology never became a mainstream thing.

Proper orientation and training is the only way you are going to make this to be successful. This is why long boarding programs and frequent educational seminars is important.

Proper orientation and training is the only way you are going to make this to be successful. This is why long boarding programs and frequent educational seminars is important.
I agree with the points raised above. There must be adequate orientation and training of new staff in order to facilitate seamless transitioning and adaptation into the organization within the shortest possible time.

Technology can become a huge hindrance if it is causing more harm than good like if it is releasing some emissions that can be able to cause diseases.

Technology can not be an obstacle. It can only be an obstacle if lead to workers sacking because technology has virtually replace some workers. Technology make easier and fast so I don't how it can become obstacle

I don't think technology can be an obstacle in the work environment. Technology helps to improve the flow of work in the working environment and it makes everything go smoothly.

I don't think technology can be an obstacle in the work environment. Technology helps to improve the flow of work in the working environment and it makes everything go smoothly.
Technology has it positive and negative aspect towards work , technology has been helping human to reduce their stress and workload and it has also caused unemployment because the numbers of workers needed has reduced .

Technology has it positive and negative aspect towards work , technology has been helping human to reduce their stress and workload and it has also caused unemployment because the numbers of workers needed has reduced .
that is actually very true. Technology have good advantages and disadvantages. It has not only made a lot of things to be easier and at the same time so many people lost their jobs. I think this is very bad.

Technology ca. never be an obstacle to work convenient but rather it make works even more easier and convenient for the people to be able to perform their task when its expected of them without much stress and alot of expenditure to carry out the task.
Yes, technology can never been an obstacle in workplace unless those who are operating it are not managing it as normal, technology is really helping because them make things very easily.

Can technology sometimes be an obstacle at the workplace? If so, please explain below.
For tasks to be delivered efficiently and effectively, technology must be used at workplace. It makes the whole process involved in completing the task progress quicker.
Therefore, the majority of staff should be proficient in technology for this purpose.

For tasks to be delivered efficiently and effectively, technology must be used at workplace. It makes the whole process involved in completing the task progress quicker.
Therefore, the majority of staff should be proficient in technology for this purpose.
Probably, I believe any business venture that wants to compete in this current time should I go in their employees with technological knowledge. It will have them disperse their works effectively.

Probably, I believe any business venture that wants to compete in this current time should I go in their employees with technological knowledge. It will have them disperse their works effectively.
I agree completely with you. Any organization that is not dependent on technology in any way when performing tasks will lag behind the competition which will render that corporation effectively defunct

How can technology be a problem or an obstacle in the workplace when it is generally known to be a thing that helps ease out the stress and burden in doing our work
I can believe that technology can never be obstacle in workplace when it comes to working in a working place, because we all know that technology help things to work very fast when it comes working.

, I think if anything it helps make work easier and faster, I think the only way technology might be an obstacle is when robots replace humans and reduce employment.

I agree completely with you. Any organization that is not dependent on technology in any way when performing tasks will lag behind the competition which will render that corporation effectively defunct
Business organisations that is not acquainted with the latest technology will actually not be able to compete. It is always important to upgrade your business knowledge to compete.

Business organisations that is not acquainted with the latest technology will actually not be able to compete. It is always important to upgrade your business knowledge to compete.
This is a pretty good observation. Technology has made virtually everything easier and more efficient, so if as a business, you are still using primitive methods of doing things, then you will be found wanting

Technology is mostly added to a business to enhance it more for the work to lead to progress and I think it also make things easier during business time

Indeed, particularly for businesses involved in manufacturing, packaging, and branding. Due to modern technologies, most manufacturing companies are falling behind compared to their dated counterparts. The majority of them struggle to adopt new technical due to the expensive nature of the equipment, the high expense of upkeep, and the sophisticated methods in which it is operated. They would rather stick with the tried-and-true methods, which can impede the company's expansion and expansion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds