Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technology in the workplace

Indeed, particularly for businesses involved in manufacturing, packaging, and branding. Due to modern technologies, most manufacturing companies are falling behind compared to their dated counterparts. The majority of them struggle to adopt new technical due to the expensive nature of the equipment, the high expense of upkeep, and the sophisticated methods in which it is operated. They would rather stick with the tried-and-true methods, which can impede the company's expansion and expansion.

Technology in a workplace is very important as technology helps you lessen your burden. This is because technology helps you to minimise your workload and help you a lot to complete your daily tasks during your job.

Advertisement Placeholder
Depending on the situation, technology might be an additional benefit in the workplace. It both benefits work in some ways and also has the potential to be problematic.

Depending on the situation, technology might be an additional benefit in the workplace. It both benefits work in some ways and also has the potential to be problematic.
It depends on the particular business you are doing , some business doesnt relaly need much more technology like others because , some company like the banking sector need more technology.

How can technology be an obstacle in the workplace. In fact in our era, technology is doing the most helping us in our day to day activities. Without technology we will suffer and I dont think anybody wants that

Technology will not be an obstacle in workplace . Technology was meant to make things easier. And to enhance quicker production of goods and services depending on the organisation

Phones are. They are now necessary but plenty of employees will be distracted with texts and calls from family and friends. I can't tell you how many times I have seen people I work with go to the bathroom just to go into a phone call with a spouse or family member.

Yes in most work place places the technology is being misused too oftenly. Workers tend not concentrate on the job over something else over the internet

Phones are. They are now necessary but plenty of employees will be distracted with texts and calls from family and friends. I can't tell you how many times I have seen people I work with go to the bathroom just to go into a phone call with a spouse or family member.
The only way we can avoid that kind of distraction at workplace is giving out rules to the workers to put their phone on silent when they are at work to avoid getting distracted with phones,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds