Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Your Workplace Allow You To Make Money Online?

I do not think it is very proper to use someone else's paid time to do other work. When you are on a break, it is a different ball game. I only used to work online when I was in my free time. I would not even feel guilty about that way.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think it is very proper to use someone else's paid time to do other work. When you are on a break, it is a different ball game. I only used to work online when I was in my free time. I would not even feel guilty about that way.

It is not something that should be encouraged for anyone who is working for any business to be doing whatever they have to do that is their own personal business when they are supposed to be working on the job that they were employed to do.

If you are doing this kind of a thing for a company that employed you, you are doing something that is so wrong that is even punishable by the management if they find out.

Yes, it does. I have a physical job and also do online work on the side, but it's important to make sure that you have enough time and energy to do both well. It can be a great way to earn extra money and pursue your interests, but it's important to be honest with yourself about how much time and energy you have available.

Working online at my work place is prohibited and am not surprise. To be honest even if it was permitted, it definitely will not go smoothly cause we have much clients and customers to handle, talk less of having time to work smoothly. I don't like disruptions when I work in offline and online space Or may be splitting self into two might help. 😁😂

Yes my workplace allows me to work online, we are actually allowed to use our smart phones here and as long as we are doing the tasks and what we are asked to do we are allowed to do whatever we want in our personal space.
I am literally doing so here and now and really enjoying working double time 😂 it amazes me that even in the army it is possible to work online I wouldn't expect that haha.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds