Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Supporting Local or Global Companies

I will rather prefer supporting our local companies in order to improve and boost the economy of the country rather than supporting foreign company that will do us no good.
Not that also supporting the foreign (global) company is bad, foreign company have did many things on most up coming countries and they have kept legacy for them.
If it is in terms of support, I will preferably support the local companies than the global companies, why because I really need development in my side more than other side.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a preference between a global and a local company, if I really like and cherish a company I will support it, and it doesn't matter if this company is global or local I don't mind. Just like company same goes with people I don't care about their gender, race, past, beliefs if they treat me well and I like them I will support them whenever and how much they need, because that's the kind of a person I am and I am following who I am. For example if there will be a survey of Coca cola I will write the best comments because I like its taste so I want the company to stay for a long time. If a company isn't getting supported it is more likely to go bankrupt very soon after such a thing starts.

Not that also supporting the foreign (global) company is bad, foreign company have did many things on most up coming countries and they have kept legacy for them.
If it is in terms of support, I will preferably support the local companies than the global companies, why because I really need development in my side more than other side.
That is a very good though of you. I was having that though at heart before but since the time I saw the system of things going on at my side, I just changed my mind to support the foreign company.

If I have only one option to choose between the two , I will definitely place my full support on international companies because this one's are much more better than some local companies here except few, they are responsible for growth and development of a country and its economy.

Personally I will support based on the services that such companies renther to the people. If such that meet up to the need of the local people. I will support the local organisation because I believe the know the needs of the local man.

I prefer to support my own country first. It is hard to do that these days because so much of what is used and made come from China. I also prefer to eat at smaller chains or mom-and-pop food places as well as shop at smaller chains and mom-and-pop shops.

Having loyalty towards your country is the best thing to do , though we all know that most foreign product are far better and cheaper but if we continue to support own own local product , with time the economy of the country will change for the better.

Supporting between a local company and global company, I will support a local company in regards to develop my locality and to improve the standard of living in my locality.

If you have the opportunity it is going to be better off for you to contribute to local companies because at the end of the day you are going to be providing indirect jobs to your family and friends.

I can't decide on which to support I support both as long as the are helping to improve the standard or the country as well as the economy or the country
Likewise me too can't decide on the one i can support for right now as long as them are helping the country to improve, I support the both the local company and the international one also.

Though supporting your local companies is the best to boost the economy of the country but i prefer supporting the business that will give me more profit , so i dont mind any company.

If I am part of the government I am going to support local component so as to prevent capital flight from our economy. Also became room to flourish in the business.

Many people support global companies due to qualities and some people prefer local ones due to low cost in here. Otherwise, people would have had always preferred imported products.

We ought to be supporting our local made business in order for our own product to be appreciated and also helps empowered our own local manufacturer to uplift the country business.
There are lots of benefits that any conutry and ecoonmy is going to benefit,the issue of foreign investor coming into the country,it will also help to reduce inflation,goods and services will be cheaper.
We ought to be supporting our local made business in order for our own product to be appreciated and also helps empowered our own local manufacturer to uplift the country business.
There are lots of benefits that any conutry and ecoonmy is going to benefit,the issue of foreign investor coming into the country,it will also help to reduce inflation,goods and services will be cheaper.

Last edited:
I don't even know of any local company I support here. It seems I don't even care wherever a company originate from. The most important thing is how they can satisfied me.

Local business maybe the most important because in this case we are actually trying to improve the economy of our country. supporting international Business indicate that you are improving their country but most importantly it depends on what people are interested.

I don't even know of any local company I support here. It seems I don't even care wherever a company originate from. The most important thing is how they can satisfied me.
Satisfaction is what we really need when support a local or an international company , giving me total satisfaction by working in a nice and conducive working environment .

Satisfaction is what we really need when support a local or an international company , giving me total satisfaction by working in a nice and conducive working environment .
Satisfaction can be in terms of giving you a high-quality product. That is why so many people when they have opportunity will always preferred to buy Italians material because of its quality.

Instead of buying goods and services from Amazon (a us based company), I prefer patronizing my country's own companies.
I also get to increase my country's GDP.
That is just the fact i would like to go with.because by patronising the local industries you are not only helping the economy,but making jobs available in the form of enouragment to produce more.

I do not have any problem petronizing any. The most important thing is how they are very much willing to satisfy the need of people and of course the quality of their product is what mostly determined that.

Do you prefer to support local businesses over global corporations? If so, give an example of a local company you support.
In addition to elevating the economy of the nation, promoting local businesses and unions in your country will strengthen and enhance the country's reputation across the world rather than encouraging products from other countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds