Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Supporting Local or Global Companies

I prefer the global companies because they are always equipped with the necessary instruments needed in order to work well unlike the local companies who actually lack a lot

Advertisement Placeholder
I just feel better when I chose a local company over a global company. I think this should have a good effect on the countries economy.

For now I can only be able to used the international Business organisation because they will try as much as possible to offer the best product and deliver the best service, the local ones here might really make it very difficult for you, but in a situation of voting I will prefer to vote for the local one but most of the time I prefer to use the international Business organisation for any services they render

Supporting between the local and global company, for now it prefer to support the local company because all what I am enjoying now is from them. So supporting them will boost there company also.

I support global corporations because it elevates the mindset, in terms of teamwork may you see many innovative mindset ideas so I do support to Global corporation

Many people tend to support local companies because supporting local companies would not send their wealth or foreign exchange outside the country.

O think supporting small or local business owner will be better, so that there business can grow too,so that they can also explore.

I prefer the global companies because they are always equipped with the necessary instruments needed in order to work well unlike the local companies who actually lack a lot
Though I understand your point but don't you think those global companies are where they are because the locals in does countries invested more on their companies? I believe if more persons invest in their local companies it would help bring more development.

I give my full support to local companies such as the agricultural industry-leading the production of food products thereby creating employment for it citizens

I have never bough any item from bug e-commerce channel but the ones that are available in my country. I am only doing that to ensure that the local companies also gain stand and able to withstand competition.

I prefer to give support to local businesses because they will help the economy thrive especially if most of their intermediate goods are sourced locally.
The global companies are the ones that are dumping a lot of product and services in small countries which would make their own local companies find it very difficult to grow, so my support goes to the local companies..

I live in a country that has a lot of poor people and I thought if I have the opportunity to help then it is definitely going to be the local businesses because I feel the need it most.
Local companies is always going to be my preference when it comes to supporting companies because they are the ones that are very close to the grassroots that people really benefit from.

I prefer to support local businesses over global corporations because most global corporations are already doing something well, it's our local businesses that needs our support the most.

Right now I support both local and international companies because I make use of both, I patronise my local company to buy clothes, shoes, and food while a patronise international companies such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter e.t.c

I prefer to support local companies as this is a way of reducing unemployment rate in my country. I have supported him business of my friend who is in the video graphing and editing business. I support him with a little amount I have in my savings.

I prefer local companies. Things like soap are made locally, I prefer to purchase locally made Ines, also this goes for clothes and other wears. I try as much to purchase from local businesses.
For me. I don't think anyone matters, I follow the one that produces quality, be it local or international, as long as I get the things I need and they aren't substandard. That is what works for me.

There are many people who tend to support international companies because when an international company does business in a country, the foreign exchange of a company improves a lot and this could also be good for the economy of the country.

Doing business with local companies will ensure the money stays in the local economy. This leads to shared prosperity in the community and increases the tax revenue of the city or town. With more taxes, the city can provide better services to its citizens.

I prefer to give support to local businesses because they will help the economy thrive especially if most of their intermediate goods are sourced locally.
As far as I'm concerned there is no benefits that I'm going to get by supporting a global company because they will not really have much effect on what happened to my country than a negative one.

Supporting the local business or organisation in my country, the best way to promote the interest of my country towards development. I prefer to support local organisations.
In all cost, I will prefer to render my support to the local business or companies to enable them have the financial strength to reach the standard of the foreign or global companies.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds