Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Supporting Local or Global Companies

Do you prefer to support local businesses over global corporations? If so, give an example of a local company you support.
Why I like to support local businesses over global corporations is that local businesses are homemade businesses and it would be better to support my country-made business so it could grow to the level of becoming a global one as well in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many people in my country who would opt to support the local companies. However, there are many people who would prefer purchasing products of multinational companies because they believe that multinational companies provide better products. They do not buy the products of companies with the intention of "supporting" the company, they prefer them because they offer better products.

I prefer to support global companies and buys shares in large companies, because they don't easily go bankrupt

For me I support both local business and global companies I know in my country we value local business, because it help to fight the economy,

It's good to support local businesses to support the development of the local economy because such businesses provide jobs and keep the cashflow within the country.
But there are some global brands that have been proven to do well overtime

Sometimes I prefers to support local businesses than foreign business in order to promotes them and encourage more local companies. I love to order for products on jumia than foreign shopping sites.
One of the things that helps to promote local indutries and reduce unemployment is the country that has a lot of indigeneous companies,encouraging them by patronage will do this.

If you love your country and you want to see the economy of your country to do better you would choose to patronize your local producers

I prefer to such local companies because there impact or effect of their business will be felt in the state or country where there business is located. If promoted and growth is acquired it will bring development

This won't be based on my decision I feel the situation or Condition will be a determinant to that,I would have love to concerntrate more on local company if it would be profitable

Do you prefer to support local businesses over global corporations? If so, give an example of a local company you support.
I will prefer to support local businesses over global corporations.
The latter are doing better already i suppose and may have more support vehicles.
i will like to support local businesses like those trading foodstuff

I am not really a person that gives much concern to details, it's just the things that are helpful for me that make sense to me, which is why I would pick any company that's beneficial to me, global or local

I think investing in local companies are better because you have high probability of getting your profit. And on the long run, you are improving the local economy and improving the gross domestic product

Well I am a person who love my country and will always love to support the local business of my own society because I believe with time of my support to the local investors it will improve their standards in to the global community production.

I prefer supporting local businesses than global corporations because the investment in our locality guarantees the employment of it's citizens.

I like supporting local businesses, but there are other global businesses that I support. This is because local businesses have direct advantage to me. For example, they sell things that I am most familiar with. One of the companies I support is the mobile money agents who help me withdraw money in my local currency.

I will choose to opt for the local businesses. They are more like the backbone of the economy. Small scale businesses do not require many funds but the fear of losing them at once is too much.

I support local companies by buying local. I shop on local stores as opposed to buying from aliexpress, amazon or ebay. I buy locally made products instead of foreign made products.

Why I like to support local businesses over global corporations is that local businesses are homemade businesses and it would be better to support my country-made business so it could grow to the level of becoming a global one as well in the future.
Well, for me it will depend on the product concerned.
There are certain products I want to use which I would prefer those from global corporations and vice versa.
All the same, I like home based products.

I will rather patronize any local companies than global companies. Just to boost my country's economy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds