Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Supporting Local or Global Companies

I am of the opinion that if I do not support the local businesses or companies in my country there I do not want the best for my country so I always try my best to support local company in my country this is the reason why all the product that I patronize are all made in my country.
A lot of these foreign companies actually make a lot of goals in their assets and dump it on local countries where they are going to cost inflation and make their own local products very useless.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best will be to support local companies to help them improve but truth be told, its not in my place to do that but the government. I believe that the government could make conditions favourable for them to grow and improve but no, they won't do that.
The local companies keep producing low quality products and you won't expect me to choose that over the high quality global products.

If it comes down to it then I would support the local business as long as it's not below quality, supporting a local business would go along way on the economy so there are lots of reasons to

I am of the opinion that if I do not support the local businesses or companies in my country there I do not want the best for my country so I always try my best to support local company in my country this is the reason why all the product that I patronize are all made in my country.
As far as I am concerned there is no benefits of supporting an international company because local companies in my country needs to grow to become an international company for another country.

We ought to be supporting our local made business in order for our own product to be appreciated and also helps empowered our own local manufacturer to uplift the country business.

I do local business. So, it is very important to ensure encourage the local businesses too. I try as much as possible to Patrionise the local shop In my locality than the big conglomerate.

In supporting a company either locally or internationally, it depends on what the goals of the company are either promotive. If the local company aims is to increase the standard of living of your people, I will choose so rather than the international.

I believe that it is going to be in the mind of everybody to first of all support their local businesses over any other one. This does not need to really mean that I am not going to contribute positively to other ones but I think my local business is always going to come in first.

There are many people in my country who would opt to support the local companies. However, there are many people who would prefer purchasing products of multinational companies because they believe that multinational companies provide better products. They do not buy the products of companies with the intention of "supporting" the company, they prefer them because they offer better products.
You are very correct,everyone would want to get good value for their money,that is a fact,but the thing is that,if you don't encourage local production they would not be in production line long enough to understand customer prefrence and improve in the process.

Considering whether to support local or global company , i prefer supporting local company with zeal and purpose , because that's why i can make more income alone for myself .

I usually try to support local companies because I believe that we are actually left behind when it comes to advancements in a lot of areas. Flutterwave is a company that I am actually rooting for because it is one of the first companies to provide financial solutions across Africa.
I always try to use them whenever I see them as an option in a payment site.

I usually try to support local companies because I believe that we are actually left behind when it comes to advancements in a lot of areas. Flutterwave is a company that I am actually rooting for because it is one of the first companies to provide financial solutions across Africa.
I always try to use them whenever I see them as an option in a payment site.
In order to keep uplifting and supporting our communities to make it also advance in many areas like infrasturcture and many more , its good to support your local companies .

Between the local companies and the global companies I will prefer the local companies because with the help of the local companies or me helping the local companies is just as if I am improving the local companies and also same improving and developing my community or area or local place.

I usually prefer to support the local businesses and organisations that are around here because they are the only ones that I can be able to verify exactly their problems. I have been able to support a couple of hospitals and some support groups as a volunteer.

If it is in terms of supporting either the local companies or the global companies, I personally prefer to support the local companies than the global companies.

If i am going to be giving the opportunity in the future then i am going to prefer to suport my local companies . Everybody will want to see their home based business flourish for sure

I operate my offline business too in the localities so, i will prefer to support the local business than the big corporation. The support will be in the form of patronising them regularly.

If we want to develop our communities , state and the country at large , supporting local companies is the way because it will help develop the country by not importing goods and buying our own product

I'm more of an indigenous person I like to see locally owned enterprises grow and amass popularity, so I will always choose to support local company if it has a really good prospects of success.

Between the local companies and the global companies I will prefer the local companies because with the help of the local companies or me helping the local companies is just as if I am improving the local companies and also same improving and developing my community or area or local place.
I will rather prefer supporting our local companies in order to improve and boost the economy of the country rather than supporting foreign company that will do us no good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds